favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz
hi epi starts with recape and buasa takes arjun to her room and acts smart and acts as she soo consernd to him then arjun says i did everything for our kul and i dont think tashis death will make everything good as she is innocent then buasa tells but we are helpless who knows what happens in future to our khandan and u as u r only chiraag left for our khandaan 😲😡 arreee tashi ki jagah buasa ki ahuti dethey to accha hota it will b a happy ending ok lets come to point then tasi arjun sis comes and she also supports arjun but buasa yells at her as guruji is always right till today then arjun tellls what ever i did what i can do and now u ppl should desicde some thing other than killing tashi and revel me from this marraige bonding
😭😕 oh arjun itni bhi kya jaldi hai this is that bond which u wantedly cant break as the good example is u supporting tashi and u know guys when he was leaving buasa asks him r u going to ur masa then u know guys what he tells nop iam going to tashi as she is alone and if she finds iam not on her side then she will b woried and may come here in searching me wow arjun u r smart and romantic😉😛 then buasa tells ok forget everything tell me ur journey in manali as what u have faced there then poor arjun he is trapped in her stuppid talks and sits there😲 here jamai ji and sanjai(arjuns tausa)takes tashi to that place where menaka was hanged and they lay her down as guruji starts some pooja and here anuradha(arjuns mom)and arjuns dad were praying to god and here rituals were going and they end and guruji orders them to throw tashi from upper flour here poor arjun still in conversation with rashi sis and buasa thinks as raining and toophan has stopped that means pooja is completed and may be ahuti is started and feels happy😡 arre just wait buasa let once arjun fall fully for tashi and start to love offcourse now he is slowly falling for her but once he is fully in love from head to toe tab buasa tere ahuthi karega arjun itna uchlo mat madam😲 ok come tp point then arjun asks bua what ur talking to ur self then she cutts it off nd asks but how he takkiled rohan?then he starts to narrat the story and jamai babu and guruji and sanjay take tashi and here arjuns mom and dad were praying🤢 and jamai babu tells oh ok then now we are free from curz and now we wi;l burn her then here arjun copmes to room and notice that tashi is not in room and he calls her name and opens the window of the room and he was shel shocked to see tashi on the grounf then he just runs to her and wakes her up then tis trio were seeing this from top floor and tashi wakes up and she was surprised to see her surrounding then arjun asks how come she is here instead of being in the room then she tells she even dontknow whats going on as she dreams very bad dreams and scary one and also hears some kind of ajeeb sounds and she starts to cry as something is wrong with her and then arjun will tells her nothing is wrong and he notices the trio on the top floor and he tells he will take care of everything and stnd by her and in the mean time he sees upper floor and notices trio there and he figures out everything nd slowly takes tashi to room then the trio see this and they are shocked and sanjay says how come tashi not dead and yesterday it self orderd to clean that ara and how come husk there there was nothing there and how come arjun came at the correct time and here arjun taking tashi to room slowly by holding her but tashi hesitates to come in to haveli as she is soo scared then arjun very patiently tells her that nothing is going to happen to her and takes her in to there room then bua sa see this and feels so unconfortable and curses tashi as how come she is still alive.then arjun takes her to their room and make her to sit and tashi tells arjun as they will leave tommorrow morning at any coast then arjun is lil bit taken a back and tells its ok but u sleep now as ur soo tierd and he tells i should go as i have something to do then tashi asks him not to leave her alone as she is soo scared then he tells her to locke from inside and nothing will happen and he will be back then suddenly some one knock the door and arjun opens he see absent minded servant and he tells him as somebody is calling him then he understands and tells he is on his way and he can go then he tells tashi that palace boss wants to meet him and he has no clue why he called him now and he tells tashi take care and he will be back as soon as possible and leaves and comes to the hall where all the family members were presnt and then asks with angry filled eyes to tausa as how tashi came at the back yard of haveli then tausa says why ur that shocked as we bought her here for kiling reason but she did not dies sop according to me
tashis ahuthi is not correct for shraaps mukti and screen freezes on him
in the precape
arjun informs them that tashi is insisting him as they should leave tommorrow morning then sanjay tells how come u cant top her as she is ur wife and u can stop her then he yells i am not her hubby......
really they r testing arjuns patience yaar bechara kabtak sahega

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks
its sad. i wonder if tashi's dad would start his journey to raghistan as he is upset by remembering his dieing wife's words.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh....this family is devil reincarnated. The buasa gives me jitters and that sanjay is too cold hearted. Let's see what happens next.

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the quick updatee
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar 310 veiws but only 3 replays common yaar atleast 15 replays expected
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot.....oh why dnt arjun say anything😡
and yeh kya um not his husband laga rakkha hai.....oh God when will he fall for tashi....is it then when tashi will fall for rohan😡
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehe....arjun's worried for taashi!!!! yyeaahhh!!!!
i liked that at one place they wer doin rituals of killin her n at the other they wer prayin to save her.....that ws amazing!!!

n i liked they way u just want buasa's aahuti!!!!!😆
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx yaar once again for your super updates
Alisha_A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update 😃