Guruji's story doesn't explain anything!

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Really, I found that Guruji's story didn't explain anything.

Taashi keep having weird feelings and visions.
She saw herself as a bride at the house. In the promo, she sees a paining of herself, why is that?
She could sense that the temple was there, and she found the temple
She was automatically drawn towards the room (which seemed to be the same room where Meneka burned the family)

There's gotta be more to the mystery

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets wait n watch na.....its just 3 episodes done.... i think shastriji is nt genuine......n ya, taashi's mom knew bout sumthin, then there is rohan's mom n rohan himself.....i think there is a lot to unfold still....bt i'm happy wid hw evrythin is shapin up...right now, v cn just wait n watch n ENJOY!!!!!!!
its dt v arent used to 'hatke' shows like dis since v r so accustomed to dat boring n drab saas-bahu sagas....wer every1's just cryin n cryin....n story's super-slow...!!!! this is so different n amazing....
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think more to the story....otherwise the story guruji said doesn't add up. I am glad that the story is getting so complex now...Taashi alos hears a music...there must be something to that as well....very interesting storyline....Hope the Cvs can do justice to all the drama being shown😊
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
exactly this is what i mentioned somwhere in this forum before that I'm kinda confused with guruji..it doesnt make any sense ..what abt the lady tashi sees?? it must be related to her
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
letz wait 4 the raaz 2 reveal...