nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

How does the shraap from Menka relate to the visions Taashi was having?

From my understanding, there was some real particular link Taashi had to the haveli and the family. That's why Taashi was the chosen one and that's why she started to have those visions of the haveli, herself and the mandir.

However, from yesterday's episode, Shastriji made it seem as though Taashi (and her sacrifice) just had the particular horoscope to rid the shraap in the family that Menka gave. The history of the shraap and the family had no link to Taashi – her past life – or anything of that sort.

Am I not getting it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think that shastri is playing games and using that family for his personal revenge
nivi.divi thumbnail
That could be possible too. Maybe he had something against Maan Singh and the family and possibly Taashi's family too.

He's got most of the family under his thumb with emotional blackmail.

I find it funny how they were trying to explain all the shraap's effects:

-Elder son didn't have any sons
-The other couple not having any children
-Parents dying

Sometimes these things happen with normal families.

A normal woman can't give you bad luck. If life were like that then all our enemies would have destroyed our lives completely.

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets wait n watch na.....its just 3 episodes done....even i think shastriji is nt genuine......n ya, taashi's mom knew bout sumthin, then there is rohan's mom n rohan himself.....i think there is a lot to unfold still....bt i'm happy wid hw evrythin is shapin up...n yes obviuosly women cnt give bad luck n all, bt still many people hv this ideology....right now, v cn just wait n watch n ENJOY!!!!!!!
its dt v arent used to 'hatke' shows like dis since v r so accustomed to dat boring n drab saas-bahu sagas....wer every1's just cryin n cryin....n story's super-slow...!!!! this is so different n amazing....
nivi.divi thumbnail
There is some reality behind this though.

There are a lot of individuals and families who are really strong believers in gurus and numerology and stuff like that. Some of these people get into the nitty gritty of all suspicions and superstitions to the point where they start going all weird.

Arjun's family members are like that too.