Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think there is still something that Guruji is hiding..πŸ˜• lets see how it goes.. πŸ˜”
Thank you for the written update.. πŸ˜›
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Even I think Guruji is a shady character. He is old enough to be related to Menaka. He must be working towards fulfilling her curse rather than saving this family. And about Tashi and the chakra symbol - There was a chakra under the tree where Menaka was hanged. I think Tashi is actually the one who can save this family from the curse. When guruji saw Tashi with the chakra he realised that she would be the one who can save the family and so wants to kill Tashi so that their only hope will be destroyed. As to Tashi's mom and her request of not letting Tashi go to Rajasthan - I think Tashi is not her mom's own daughter. She must be born in some Rrajasthani family and was given to Tashi's mom for her safety with a warning never to return. The guruji must be hunting Tashi ever since and when he found her he made Arjun bring her back.

Okay....that all I can think of logically. It's a big puzzle with many missing pieces...But an interesting one nevertheless...😊

mona i think u r right may be tashi is not their own daughter he related to rajasthan and may be her own parents predicted this and gave to tashi mom and restricted her not to let tashi to rajasthan dont know but many answers should be reveled😲
superclub9 thumbnail
I have never thought of this..... really you people are very good and the logica you people r applying is awsome.... keep it up..............
shyme thumbnail
Thnx for the update ! Imagine of all the episodes I missed this one ! But
u saved me a lot of anxiety !