favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frendz
ok todays epi starts with yester days precape and arjuns mom was crying and a young girl sits eside her consoles her and arjuns dad was standing and that girl asks arjuns dad that try to console chachi then he tells i gave up consoling her she is not going to stop her crying then arjuns mom tells how can i stop my crying as 😭 as my only son got married with out any body and bought bahu to house and no body even gave her arti when she enterd in to the house then he tells that dont think tashi is real bahu as we bought her for some reason as she is only way to take out the family from curze as u know then tellls how come this curz thing is making harm to a innocent girls life as she is also a daughter of some body and arjuns sis (young girl) says yap uncle how come tashi who is innocent should become part in this and betrayed and in this 20th century how come u ppl still belive in all of this stuff then arjuns dad says if bhisab listens to all these he will become really angry on us then we see 3 persons on the stair cases one is guruji and other 2 are arjuns chachas then guruji starts to yell at arjuns mom why she is giving soo importance to that marraige and feeling sad
and he tells if u ppl think this is just a fake story then how come ur in laws died and how come arjuns chachu has no sons but daughters and other chachu have no kids(litrally he introduced all family members and their status,but really i dont remember their names) and how arjun is only boy in the house dont under estimate my astrology and once think abut ur family and then arjuns younger chachu tells them that as guruji is our well wisher since ages sop i
f we dont trust him that means we are doubting his astrology🤢 and we see arjuns younger chachu and his wife in their room his wife is non other than gharki laxmi betiyan mein menaka is his wife and coming to story she sits on the bed and starts to bad mouth arjuns mom as she is doing too much she should understand the reason why tashi came to this haveli and she is becoming emotion towards that girl as she is just a middle class girl who will accept her in this family we accepted her only due to curze.due to this curze i even dont have kids as i know the pain of not having kids how come she know i really feel relaxed as tashi came to this haveli and she is the answer for this curz...😲😡🤢 and here in the bed room arjun and tashi r sitting on the bed and tashi was lying her head on arjuns shoulder and tells him that she liked this haveli and mainly the pic in the haveli looks like some kings or raj vanshs ppl and arjun goes to take bath and tashi trys to on the gramophone and onns it and she listens to a mistirious music and starts to enjoy it and arjun comes and see her laughs at her and tells why r behaving like that then tashi tells that iam enjoying the music then arjun tells there is no music here how come u hear it then tashi once again ons it but nothing music comes then arjun tells that is just a show piece its not real one and tashi gets shocked as how come she heard a music and then arjun makes fun by telling her to write a book on this haveli as u r only facing these peculiar things and leave from there then we see arjuns mom and dad in there room and again his mom was crying and his dad was consoling her here in tashi and arjuns room tshi was sleeping in bed holding arjuns hand😛😉 and arjun wakes up slowly moves her hand and goes out of the room and goes to his parents room where his dad opens the door and then he touches his feet and goes to his mom and sees his moms sad and crying face and tells iam help less mom as this gurujis order to do all of this and due to curz on our family but still she does not talk to him then he tells her if she doesnot talk to her he will die and then his mom gets shocked and they both hug then his sis comes and he hugs her then tells that guruji want to meet everybody in the family and they ll go then guruji tellls as this many years i did not told u the clear reason bihind the curz sop i will tell clearly todays as he starts to narrate the storry as long long ago there was a king(really dont remember his name,may be he is arjuns great grand father)used to leave with his wife here in this palace as they r a happy family with kids then a lady who is bad named menaka came to king and started to use her bad tricks like dancing and inging to impress king as king impressed by her started to maintain a relation with her but as days passed she she became very greedy and did not satisfied with gold and dimonds which r given by king and she started to dream to marry that king and can get full property and one fine day she proposed to king and asked him to leave his wife and kids and marry her as she wants to become heir of that property then king disagreed with her and asked her to lewave then that menaka got angry as she was disowned by king and tells that she will distroy his whole family thats all screen freezed on her face
no precape frendz i think she is the curz

and according to me the serial where there is a closed room looks like chandramukhi to me....
Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update yaar
pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, story is getting interesting 😛
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks but so far the story from the past isn't that impressive, having dancing girls and their issues isn't that novel, so let see how the story expands from here.😕