nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So it's been a while since this show has started and we have a good indication of the acting abilities of certain stars.

I picked this topic for this particular show because I found a lot of strong actors already. I have a real hard time getting into stories about past life or anything related to it. I don't usually watch shows of this nature but something kept me glued to this show. The thing that kept me watching the show is the acting of the various actors.

(By screen name):

Taashi - The girl who plays Taashi is a fantastic. Facial expressions, way of speaking dialogues, body language all is very remarkable. I'm no acting judge - but she is fantastic. Her moments with her father are very realistic and bring a lot of emotion in me, her moments with Arjun bring a lot of feeling too. She's not just an actor for acting and speaking pre-determined dialogues and scenes, she brings a lot of feeling in her scenes. I find many actresses in TV are too unformed - they cry and it makes you feel like you want to switch the channel. And then you find those who are so choppy and fake. Taashi is actually a breath of fresh air.

Adheer - The gentleman who plays Taashi's father is also superb. I've seen him in other serials, most recently in Susural Ghenda Phool. I think he is so suited for a role of this kind.

Rohan - I've seen this guy in an Ekta serial and didn't think he was noteworthy. But after seeing him in this show, I think its bought out the best in him.

Arjun - I've seen him in Kasam Se and Ghar Ki Lakshmi. Despite being very good looking, I always thought he was very stone faced, lacking emotions. I think this show is bringing out the actor in him - but I still feel like he needs to work harder on his facial expressions. His evil look looks a bit forced.

Uncle - Taashi's uncle (the sardarji) who came to live with them is also such a amazing actor. You always assume that people that come in for the comedy relief scenes are going to be annoying. But this guy is so good that I hope he doesn't go off the show.

Rasik Dave, Harshada Khanvilkar are two fabulous actors who will only make this show more appealing.

What do you think of the actors of this show.
Edited by nivin0 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree wid u....
Taashi is AMAZING!!!!!! n so is evry1, includin Chachi (sardarji's wife)...
just wished there ws a fanclub of JC....!!!! she's a fab actress, hv been following her n m a fan of hers ever since Chhoona Hai Aasmaan...
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

completely agree wid u...👍🏼

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
n ya....Shastriji....brilliant...his language, pronunciations n dialogues r superb...