favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok hi frendz
epi starts with recap and arjun sees the haveli and thinks iam near the manzil and stops the car then tashi asks what happen then arjun tells may there is some problem in the car engine and goes out and pretend to check and wantedly unplugs a wire in the car engine and tells tashi that there is a problem in engine and we need a mechanic and till we get a mechanic will go into that hotel and he points out the haveli then tashi tells i think it is not hotel it is a palace then arjun says in rajasthan all palaces are converted in to hotels and they both go there and tashi sees that haveli remembers her dream in temple and warns arjun that she saw this haveli when she closed her eyes and then arjun gets angry and tells its ok never mind and arjun tells tashi to stand at the gate and tells he will go inside and see weather we can stay here or not and leaves from there here tashi dad is so scarded by remembering rohinis last words regarding tashi shouldnt be going to rajasthan and he prays to maa ki murti to save his daughter and tashi starts to walk into the haveli and she enters into the haveli and opens some door where she sees a room which is locked and starts to go there then immediatly arjun touches her shoulder and asks where she is going then tashi answers that she dont know what happend to her as she enterd in to haveli her steps just came near this room then arjun sees her in suspicius manner and takes her from there and tells her to stay here as this haveli owner gave permission to us to stay here and even the car may take some time to be repared and tells her that he will go and get the luggage and leaves from there then tashi again starts to see arrround that haveli were we see a shadow standing on the stair cases bihind tashi and we see a women see tashi with lots of love in her eyes and remembers arjun words where he was telling her weddding is started masa(mother) sop frendz she is tashis saas and arjuns mom😳 she looked like very kind lady and very caring and tears starts to drool from that ladys eyes and at the same time arjun comes and she immediatly hides and tashi and arjun goes to their hmmmmmmmmmmmm bed room😳 and tashi was really surprised by seeing that room and he was really thrilled and tells" wow arjun this is really expensive room the decoration is like royal one ." and she also tells that she just read and saw in stories rooms like this then arjun tells now really staying in this room as ur dream came true. then tashi sits on the bed then arjun watches her very caringly😳😳 then tashi tells him that she is hungry and arjun says i know i arrranged for food and then some body nocks on the door then arjun goes and opens the door and a commedy charecter introdused who is absent minded and he gives the food and leaves(not so immpressed by his acting frendz sorry,they did not named him) and then arjun and tashi starts to eat where tashi first takes the food and going to eat then she stops and tries feed to arjun by telling ki pati parameshwar then arjun tells no tashi iam not god or bhagvan first u eat then tashi tells but u r my bhagvan😳 then arjun feels lil guilty😭 poor arjun he looked like felt ashemed by seeing tashis love and trust and he eats and also feeds tashi then he himself tells that "tashi u ate namak of this house today but in future u have to pay really bad for this really bad" ooooooooooooooo dont miss to seee his feelings during this dilogues as he was very consernd to tashi and was feeling really guilty and help less. that all screen freezez on his face.
in the precape
they showed arjuns mom and other family members with guru ji where guruji was yelling at arjuns mom that why is she feeling sooo caring to that anjaan ladki as she should think abut her son if not she should see him die.
frendz according to me i think curz is on arjuns life i think dontknow just cross fingures.

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much for writing the update
_mehak_ thumbnail