favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz
as we all awited had happend today arjun and tashi shadi and arjun kuch kaam ka bahana karke he took tashi and there was a emotional scene btw father and daughter as she is leaving her house both arjun and tashi were in the car and tashi want to drink tea sop they stopped near a tea stall and tashi asked arjun that he should never leave her alone in life then arujn promised her that then there was a lil romantic scene there and we see a gooonda gang came there as that goonda is non other than the guy who did kabza on tashis mom land and arjun beat him and gave zameen vapas to tashi sop he saw arjun and tashi and thought today arujn can not escaoe from me as ill teach him a lesson and he took a gun and screen freezed on him
in tommorrows precape he ponted gun towards arjun and pressed trigger i think tashi will come in btw and she will hurt lil bit and now arjun will start to fall for her i think
😳
Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update... Sooner or later Arjun is gonna fall for her.
Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for sharing
appreciate it😊
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey thanxxxx al lot....plz give daily updates...as i can't watch the show regularly....but i luv dis serial...n specially Arjun..😳
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks,keep giving updates please.i love this show a lot.