Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
..im confused now..so the lady behind the curse is obviously nothing related to taashi..but then why did her mother warn her father against sending taashi there.. and in the prmo posted last week we saw taashi looking at a photo of her own... i think htye changed the track all of a sudden?
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i kno...even i ws wondering....
how did taashi's mother kno bout dis? where is arjun's bro? who ws the pic bout? where is rohan's mom??
i dunno...wats goin on?? bt ya, i like the way its shapin up...
so now arjun n his parents along wid his sister r +ve....n the others r negative....
n did u c the sign on the floor of the haveli??? this is wer all hs started..!!! dats y she saw it....
n wow...arjun's turnin +ve!!!!!! sooner he'll fall for taashi!!!!😊
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like your all discussion.... natashu...dwsc....desigrl05.....silvermoonlight........... keep it up....

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys! 😃
I didn't know that so much of this discussion happened without me LOL
Alrity, so where are we again?😆
After all the episodes now - I am more than just confused!
But I gotta hand it to Shastriji..I love his dialogues!😆😳
Apprently, he'll later become Taashi's best confidante! I wonder how the changes will come about!
From the character sketch of Shashtriji from the show's website:
The Singh family has immense faith in him and have been his ardent followers since almost fifty years. He holds immense clout over the family and it seems that many times he takes advantage of his power. As the story progresses he transforms from arch enemy to Taashi's confidante.
dwsc thumbnail
whoa!!!!!!! that is so unexpected...!!!!
Shastriji n good!!! wow....i'm actually very happy wid how the show's really turnin up...so wen do u think will taashi kno?? n how will she react
??
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shashtriji seems a bit odd to me..the story is not matchignup at all.. this doens't explalin theportrait of taashi n the haveli as per the prmo nor does it explain why she is realted to this..
dwsc thumbnail
hmmm....i kinda agree to that...
bt i dunno yaar....evn dis is working for me....
i think the main think is how now arjun will fall for taashi...
den rohan will come n try to protect her again...
den der is rohan's mom...
n ofcourse hw taaashi's mom knew bout rajasthan??
hw do u think she's related to all this..???
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shashtri Ji is not "bad" His job is sort of like the Eklavya..he is the protector of the family...their confidant, their advisor etc etc
He is doing what is best for the family - if he was truly evil, he would do this bad intentions or self gain which he is not
To him, killing Taashi is a necessary to protect the family ...he views it as his duty
I can forsee him changing his views and help Taashi, again for the good of the family as well...