desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Friends!

So now that we're all caught up and in midst of all this accelerating drama we see a promo coming up in the next couple days that when Taashi enters her sasural she sees an old photo of herself!! but here's the thing, its not her..and if isn't her..then who is it?
Make predictiongs and lets see if we can get into this twisted mess!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg....the promo is so so so good!!!!!!!!!
well i think, taashi in her last life must b a good person but sort of the head of the family...
bt the others must b hatin them n wen they would want ot do sumthin bad, she must hv stopped them n refrained them, bt they must hv gone ahead n done dat....n now dey r cursed by her bcoz of dat...now, to get rid of it, they'll make her reincarnation to marry arjun...
well dunno wer rohan n her mom n all fit in here...
wat say???
desigrl05 thumbnail
I have no idea how the all got along but if you guys have seen the movie : 1920 where a woman dies but also with a curse then a younger girl is born on the day of her death and the curse is then given to her..the only way out of the curse is by killing the atma that comes with it... maybe this is backwards in this serial..i dont know.. but still where the hell is rohan coming from roflll
but thus far we see arjun's mother so it can't be realted to him directly..maybe an elderly ..maybe Oldtashi was the dadima/head of the home and she died under bad circumstances?
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...bt i didnt get ur 1920 thoery??? bt interested...cud u explain...thnx.
ya, i hvnt seen the movie..
desigrl05 thumbnail
^the movie is pretty good...so what happens is that theres a woman who gives up her honor to save india (this was done during the anti-brit movement.and her relatives were freedom fighters and there was a man who stayed at her home b/c he was injured..she thought him to be a freedom fighter as well but he was acutally on the brit's side..) so inorder to stop him from helping the british and buying time till her fam came to deal w/ him she held him back and when her fam came they hung him in their home but his last words said that she will forever be cursed and so will this home.. she lived w/o marrying and then died..on the same day she died it was thought that she was reborn into the world w/a curse..the girl when grown up came to that same home w/ her husband to stay as he had a projecton that home..but all the time there was an atma out to get her...in order to break the curse the husband had to find a way to get the atma out of her body..at the end he did...
with taashi i think instead of a bad curse inside or dealing w/ a person it might just be a family..something is up w/ that family that she can only take care of which is the reason maybe why she's back and now hopefully we'll get the background to see whats up.. but right now i really think that taashi is reborn as someone that was related to that parivaar earlier..who knows... but still rohan fits where?? could rohan possibly be taashi's saviour in the last lifetimeas well?
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could be Arjun, tashi an rohan are re-incarnated and related. Not seen all the episode will catch up with them today and will reveal my 2 pennies 😊
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's definitely the case of rebirth/recincarnation as I see it from the promo and episodes thus far

..As for how rohan fits in all this..I honestly don't have a clue
Although, I do know some stuff about rebirth/reincarnation:
ppl that you associate with in a particular janam [parents/freinds etc]
are also associated with you in some form or the other with you in the next
Besides - there is this curse - I guess this curse binds them..but i can't say much more...
desigrl05 thumbnail
but if it is a reincarnation then why wouldn't taashi recognize arjun then?..
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well as far as I know, you don't necessarily have to recognize anybody just b/c you were reincarnated - then everybody would be aware of their past life deeds as well = which clearly nobody knows/remembers This is based only on what I know - then again...how much do I know? 😆
this topic is huge...to debate over it and the facets attached to it is beyond me!
Edited by natashu - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
gosh... im just wondering why only arjun had to play a key role in this..i mean even arjun's brother mihir could've taken taashi into their home... i wonder why arjun is used as a pawn... arjun's mum seems pretty sweet hopefully seh'll but just as nice to taashi or else we know how kekta mils are so lets not hope for that rofl..
so one point is clear: taashi was somehow their past and now is their future...
but okay, since it was a long curse coming from many generations i wonder what the hell have the family been doing since then//how have they been affected by it...