joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This show is wonderful. The best parts are excellent acting of cast and natural scenes of Manali shown in this show. Taashi looks beautiful in her dresses, the only thing I can suggest for her sometimes she can go in western dresses also. Sony should show more promos to promote this wonderful show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
dont agree with western clothing wont be in character so a big NO from me
and as for promos defo agree with that
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I like Tashi how she is and it would be weird seeing her in western clothes. Big yes for more promos though.
joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know different people have different opinion but to me Taashi with open hair looks sweet and innocent like Juhi Chawla and I agree, to this innocent and sweet look, her present dresses are also contributing a lot. Western dresses were just suggestion but if majority of fans think she is lovely in her present outfit, then it should remain same. Another thing I like in this show is the equation they are showing between father and daughter, which looks very natural. The love of father for daughter and vice versa is adorable.
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree wid u bout the promotions...
bt western, well, dunno, might go, might not....dunno...
i kile her the way she is...so i dont mind it as it is...!!!!
n yeah, the show is BRILLIANT!!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think that they are trying to portray taashi in a full indian avatar hence no jeans/shirts for her... but i wish they would give prmos :S