priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys!

Its just a few weeks into the show and after a good start I personally feel positive about the show! 😳😃 And off course, I love the characters so far so lets hope things stay good... *fingers crossed*

Coming to the purpose of this thread, we're trying to obtain a virtual head count of the members that watch the show, visit forum and plan to be a part of it. Basically, all you have to do is hit the "Like" button at the end of my post to let us know that you're interested in the show and plan on being here! 😃 You can definitely reply here and post comments, but it's imperative that you hit the "Like" button so we can obtain a comprehensive member count.

Thanks guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi just started to watch this series, just watched four episodes and am liking them. Hope this series goes good and they dont ruin the concept and story.
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys, please like this post yaar...
priya185 thumbnail
10 people we have more then that fine 11 including me coz i cnt like my own post but still 10 poeple in a forum
priya185 thumbnail
^sorry its mandatory tht if u want to be counted u like the post no1 can keep track of people just if they comment
and plz read the post if u had read u'd know
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry -Priyalicious, i was unable to like your post i was trying to press like botton but when ever i press like botton one error occur. thanx for this post
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am 14 hope it could be 20
priya185 thumbnail
number of members so far is (excluding me)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvy88, If.rockerz, ANIROCKS, pearldesai, Kalapi, shona17, dwsc, Amber10, Riasa, ishikaek43, TINA!, ix2u, desigrl05, -Nitya-, Pianofied., Abray,
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just watched a 2 epis from the show so far, and that also in the middle.. but i think thats where the story got interesting... they had just got married and were on their way to the haveli in Rajasthan...

but am definitely planning to watch the previous epi's and the coming ones... 😊
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are all invited here coz this is a gr8 show watchin from start so far never got bored.it's just out of the buks kinda serial.