favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok frendz hi
iam new my name is smita if u dont mind ill give lil mini update
ok frendz nothing much happend our maasi kills that guy who told tashi abut her feauture is in trouble with car and that guy comes to tasshi in last moment to tell her khatra but they kill him and next day police comes and takes his body and tashi is so upset and robi(tashi friend) suspects some thing is wrong he calls tashi papa out side to talk to him privatly and our arjun tells with his eyes to maasi to follow them like ishara to know what they r going to talk then she heres robbi warning tashis father to be careful with arjun and masi and try to trase their backgrounds then tashis father tries to take arjuns side by telling he is innocent and i got him into this house and robbie also tells him abut the day when arjun was tellling maasi that " baaki sab mein sabhalunga" thing and asks him to trace their background😳😆😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the mini update...so robbi is suspecting that arjun had a hand in this..
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sop
frendz so many veiws but only 2 replays u ppl didnt like my mini update ofcourse iam not a good writter as sameera😳 but atleast i gave lil mini update.😕
Amber10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.. looks like robbi going to dig around till he finds the truth 😊