ArShiMansion#2 Dulha&Dulhaan (dontpostyet)

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ARJUN TAASHI ARSHI KARAN HUKKU JANVI CHHEDA KANVI MANSION#2
ABOUT THE STORY:
The story deals with the journey that our young protagonist, Tashi has to take. From being an innocent participant of a beautiful and protected life, she becomes the victim of a devious plan laid out elaborately by the handsome Arjun.

All of twenty one and bubbling with energy, Tashi has grown up in the lush valleys and mountains of Manali. Brought up by her father Adheer Singh single handedly after her mother's demise when she was just three years old she has developed a very high opinion about him and idolizes him as her hero.

She is loving, polite, well mannered, helpful and ethical - qualities she has imbibed from her father. She believes in textbook romances and that no one can be as committed as her dad for the simple reason that he still loves her mother, Rohini seventeen years after her death. She helps her dad with his restaurant business.

Having grown up with her father as her only family, she hopes to get married into a family where she can enjoy other relationships that she has seen around her but never got a chance to experience. She is a great cook and a homely personality.
A whirlwind romance with a handsome stranger, Arjun, leads to a hurried marriage and then she stumbles upon a lie that Arjun had told her - that he does not have a family. Tashi realizes that she has married into a royal family of Rajasthan, a family shrouded in mystery and hiding dark secrets which posed a constant danger to her life.

Soon enough, Tashi discovers the murky truth about her in-laws and most importantly a curse that threatens to shatter her present and future. Relationships and equations of her near and dear ones change dramatically as truth starts rearing its ugly head. She finds herself trusting and mistrusting almost everyone around her.

In the face of such extreme adversities, Tashi discovers courage to take on the might of evil and emerges victorious in her bid to save herself, her husband and her unborn child.

This is a story set in the picturesque locales of Manali and Rajasthan and unfolds with unique twists and turns which along with Tashi takes the viewers into a maze where reality and the occult converge into a thrilling and riveting journey of discovering the truth.
title track
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWtOMUoOKqE[/YOUTUBE]
AT links

note to mods. making at early as im going on holiday tomorrow so its highly likely i wont be on IF for that time

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
about the actors
Karan Hukku aka Arjun Singh
Role:Nikhil Singhania
Nikhil Singhania husband of Jhanvi Garodia
Role:Kanav
The only child to his parents, Kanav is a spoil brat. Brought up with golden spoon in his mouth, his aspirations are only to mint more and more money. A great business man he utilities all his time and energy to make money. Though he despises his dad, he has a great relationship with his mother and will do anything to keep her happy.
Role:Daksh

Role:Arjun Singh
"Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them" Robust, energetic, strong, determined'that is Arjun'there is Royalty written all over him'he describes impossible as "I am Possible". He does not believe in failure and is keen to walk the thin rope. A "man" in the truest of sense he is a daredevil. He loves living on the edge and loves pace. He is in a hurry to achieve his goals. Spunky in attitude and straight forward he sometimes rubs people the wrong way. He is a flamboyant speaker and a charmer. He reeks of style. He does not give in to the baser instincts like violence and anger easily but when he does he is like a volcano ready to erupt. Intensely emotional and sensitive, he has an air of mystery about him which fascinates Taashi. As if it was destined Arjun comes into her life like a breath of fresh air and within no time wins her heart. He makes an impression on her dad also instantly. He goes about laying down his elaborately charted trap with casual ease of an expert and blows away all obstacles in his path clinically. He is the kind of a man who people love to hate. He lies to Taashi about being an orphan and reveals to her about his family only after they are married. His charm is such that he convinces her to forgive him for telling such a lie. In a dramatic twist in the tale he starts falling for the innocent and loving Taashi genuinely and he undergoes a character transformation as he starts becoming the loving husband she always desired for. He stands up for her and his yet to be born child like a hero. As the story deepens his past life connection to Taashi comes to the fore and they discover that they were meant to be together in this life time to equate their karmas from the past. His journey is very intriguing as it shifts from wanting to destroy Taashi to being her protector.

Janvi Chheda aka Taashi
-Lead role in a ETV Gujarati daily show 'Akhanda Saubhagyavati' produced by Asha Parekh.

-Significant roles in serials like:
Chupke Chupke
Aaj Ke Shrimaan Shrimati
Shararat, etc.

Chhona Hai Aasmaan

Role:
The female protagonist is Flight Lt Sameera Singh
It's about 6 Indian Airforce Officers who form a team called the 'HAWKS' team and their duty is to save the country from any terrorist attacks. -Lead negative role in 'Maa' on Zee Tv produced by Shakuntalam telefilms.
Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Role: An antagonist in 'Maayka' on Zee Tv
Role: Taashi
''The most beautiful thing one can experience is the mysterious"
Taashi defines the above. The lovely expressive but brooding eyes on her pretty and beautiful face hint at the mystery that lies undiscovered inside her.
She is loving, polite, well mannered, helpful and ethical - qualities she has imbibed from her father. She believes in textbook romances and that no one can be as committed as her dad for the simple reason that he still loves her mother, Rohini seventeen years after her death. She helps her dad with his restaurant business.
She helps her dad with his restaurant business. While growing up since the only family she had was her father, she wishes that she get married into a family where she can enjoy other relationships that she has seen around her but never got a chance to experience. She is a great cook and a homely personality.
Turns twenty one in the beginning of the show she is bubbling with energy, She has grown up in the lush valleys and mountains of Manali.Tashi was brought up by her father Adheer Singh single handedly after her mother's demise when she was just three years old she has developed a very high opinion about him and idolizes him as her hero.. She believes that no one can be as committed as her dad for the simple reason that he still loves his wife and her mother Rohini inspite of the fact that she had passed away seventeen years back and that is one important quality that she hopes her husband would also have. She believes in textbook romances.

priya185 thumbnail
RULES
[make sure you follow]
Only come here if you are a fan of Karan & Jhanvi or Taashi & Arjun, not to spread negativity here as you won't be welcomed.
No bashing/sarcasm/rudeness to any characters/actors or of members, this won't be tolerated at any cost.
Only I will make the next AT, please pm me before the thread finishes and carry on in the thread until I come I'll open a new one if I see it approaching and post the link below this post in, so you guys can go to that when the current thread finishes. Any other threads will be closed.
This thread is about Arjun & Taashi / Karan & Jhanvi only please do not talk about other actors. You are free to discuss the episodes.
No comparisons between the two jodis, both are different so respect that.
If you want to be added, press like in the 4th post, it makes it easier for me, to add you. I won't look through pages to add poeple 😳
Please pm me if you would like your creations to be added to the AT
Don't quote more then 3 times
Most importantly don't copy off this page without permission

priya185 thumbnail

member list

LIKE this post if you want to be added (don't PM me)

1. teri_deewani

2. papia

3. aesa

4. shewascool90210

5. dwsc

6. Pianofied.

7. lilindiangurl13

8. JayaV
9. Jia1
10. tinyTV...SUKI

priya185 thumbnail
Arshi of the Week
Since this week I've decided to have a ArShian of the week. It will be chosen by me. It will be decided on basis of how active you are here and how much you take part in discussions and other talks.
so plz welcome our first AOTW (ArShian of the week)
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊
😊

congrats dear, here are few questions to answer.
1. Real Name-
2. Age-
3. Birthday-
4. Location-
5. Interests-
6. Occupation-
7. 5 facts about you-
8. Your Best Friends on IF-
9. How you landed here-
10. Who's your Favorite in the show actor and character-wise (you can only pick one)-
your sig will be made soon

hope you like it and enjoy your time on hotseat
Edited by teri_deewani - 14 years ago
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congrtz 4 the new thread😊
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
previous one ahsnt finished yet hun
plz post in other thread till then https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1510741