DOTW- how will taashi fall in love

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Discussion of the Week #1
discuss here how you think taashi will fall for arjun
and how their marriage will take place
hoe will rohan feel?
and when will arjun take taashi to his home staright on marriage night or later because as we see he is living in her hosue
Edited by teri_deewani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think Taashi's already in love with Arjun, he's all what she's wanted (aur kyun nahin, shanno has toldl him what she wants lol)

Its going very face paced b/c of the shashtriji's request so I am a bit tensed about their 'love story' ...also about adheer and what he'll think about the fast marriage...
Rohan is bound to feel bad and I kinda feel bad for him as well but sometimes you can't control other ppl's feelings towards you ..so nothing in this world is going to make taashi love him in that way unless its by her choice
I don't think Arjun gives a damn about taashi's feelings or adheer..its all about him and his maqsad.. he'll deffo be ruthless w/ her when they get married..he's out to save his butt..taashi will be the one stuck playing monkey in the middle..
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As far as i can see , Taashi is already in love with arjun...and rohan is on the verge of becoming negative....but i hope that never happens....it'll be sad for us to watch rohan turning negative..

anyways....the fact that Arshi will soon b a couple is pakka types....the thing is whether it'll all b done suddenly or would take time....i mean they both haven't declared their love for each other....and then marriage n all.....because the speed of this show is fast enough...i feel that the marriage will take place somewhere around next month...
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup...taashi is already startin to fall for arjun...bt i think dey'll show evry aspect of it...coz watever is arjun's n shastriji's plan, it will only succeed is taashi's is ready for it otherwise it wont work...so now i think dey'll start showing their love n proposals n takin taashi's father's consent....
bt at the same time i'm feelin damn sad for rohan...i loved their scene in da last episode where rohan's leavin n he n taashi exchange a look of sadness😭 ...i hope he doesnt become -ve n just stay +ve n b there for taashi n prove arjun's da bad 1....
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also think that Tashi already grown her feelings towards Arjun. But yesterday I was really hurt when I found the silence love of Rohan. How sad that She loved her from his childhood.

I think Arjun will save her some more times and then finally Tashi confess her love.
Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think taashi is in love yet..she has started to have feeling for arjun especially since his mannerism are very much like her dad which she likes. She has to fall in love with him which will happen in the coming days as she spends more time with him and he does more to impress her

Arjun has come with agenda to make taashi his within a certain time. ..he will take her to his home in time if not straight away. but as he mentioned that he is an orphan not sure how the track will go..

Rohan has always liked taashi and is very possessive about her..he will not accept her with arjun and will try to play mind games with her
Edited by Jia1 - 14 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinyTV...SUKI

As far as i can see , Taashi is already in love with arjun...and rohan is on the verge of becoming negative....but i hope that never happens....it'll be sad for us to watch rohan turning negative..

anyways....the fact that Arshi will soon b a couple is pakka types....the thing is whether it'll all b done suddenly or would take time....i mean they both haven't declared their love for each other....and then marriage n all.....because the speed of this show is fast enough...i feel that the marriage will take place somewhere around next month...

y will rohan be negative...........ek toh lead hero positive hona chaiye........i think he will help tashi