papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I know the actors all are very great. But apart from the actors I just want to mention its natural scenario which I found extra ordinary. There would be rarely any show which could beat this show if we consider the natural scenes of this show. I wish I could go there past my holidays.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love the snow chaped mountains and the beautiful flat they have.. it seems really scenic for sure
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know....this is one of the biggest + points of this show....n really attractive n eye-catching...n to top it amazin actors...!!!!!!👍🏼
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
i love watching this show....just becoz of the scenes of manali....its the first time im watching a show not for the actors it have but for the beautiful scenery n amazing direction....... manali has always been very close to my heart.....it is my favourite holiday destination !! so right now its manali which attracted me towards this show....hopefully the story n actors keep me hooked up even when they'll not be shooting in this beautiful hill station 😉
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinyTV...SUKI

i love watching this show....just becoz of the scenes of manali....its the first time im watching a show not for the actors it have but for the beautiful scenery n amazing direction....... manali has always been very close to my heart.....it is my favourite holiday destination !! so right now its manali which attracted me towards this show....hopefully the story n actors keep me hooked up even when they'll not be shooting in this beautiful hill station 😉

Yes Manali is a very great place to visit. But I have never gone there. By the way how many times have you gone in Manali?
Edited by papia - 14 years ago
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Yes Manali is a very great place to visit. But I have never gone there. By the way how many times have you gone in Manali?

i've been there 3 times....its a very nice place...must visit once 😃