Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
good...stressing out so much though, hbu?
Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
why you stressing..me gd as wkd
burgerchaap thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok. from now on I'll be active here! ONLY here :P
As I caught up with last week's episodes I'm finally having a feeling that this is definitely a thriller. With the jyotish being killed by the nokrani and the tota coming to give Tashi a few signals...Ah! Finally this is getting exciting! Now I only have to find out WHY is Arjun after Tashi. But I don't think I'll find about that any time soon CAUSE that's the main track of the show :S EEEEEEEHHHHHHH any predictions, anyone?

Jia - I was stressing cause of midterms...but now, they're all finish but finals are coming soon..I think in December :/ STU-DYING is really not my thing :(
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i kno da show's getting better n better....
they r already talking about marriage na all....superfast paced serial...just the way i like it....god knows wats the reason y arjun is after her...but watever it is i'm lovin it....
by the way u saw the new promo??? where taashi slaps rohan??
Jia1 thumbnail
yes the show is moving at good pace..feel rohan is gonna get caught
burgerchaap thumbnail
WHAT? Tashi slaps Rohan? OMG poor fellow, I feel so sorry for him now. He's just trying to be a good friend but aarrrrghghhh Tashi is misunderstanding him..I guess [[correct me if I'm wrong, guys!]]? Anyhow, I'm off to watch tonight's episode.
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup...Taashi must be misunderstanding Rohan....slap scene not yet come though....
Bt ya Rohan hs taken pics of Arjun n Shanno...lets c wat happens...
By the way did u c da promos of Janvi (Taashi) with Amitabh Bachchan n Ajay Devgn wishing Happy Diwali...awsome yaar...just wished she wud have gone on KBC n played wid Mr. B...Sony did not do a right thing by inviting actresses from other channels....anyways its ok....she's amazing n v know it!!!!! Hope that today's show is great!!!!! wat say???!!
burgerchaap thumbnail
^I didn't see it! And yep, they shouldve invited actresses from their own channel first.
priya185 thumbnail
hi slow coaches just popped in to say hi
Jia1 thumbnail
hiii u back from ur hols....yeah we are taking it slow