is the story line like anothe show?Shree on Zee?

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi All,
after reading the story it feels so much like Shree TV serial on Zeet TV that was kind of the same thing...a gal marreid into a huge family with secrets and horror stuff like this one...
I hope its not a copy...bcoz in the end Shree was saving herself..her family..her hubby and her unborn baby as well...
I dont think there is any reason to make this show horrror show..the way they are showing stuff rite now...and whats with that Arjun doing all leg gestures like that in some movie with Juhi chawla and Rishi kapoor..its kind of lame..
the show looks good if it has some originality and not the same bahu helping and saving teh family...who are kind of either helping her or hating her...
wat do you guys say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen shree not the juhi/rishi movie so its all new to me lol
all in all i like the show..but amhoping the thriller part stops at the curse and they do not start to do tantric stuff etc.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think once the show will progress we could be more clear about the story. I think we could see some thriller after few times.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sree was in small budget and was very predictable. But this show is not like that . It is in a large scale and the locals in the background is superb , Then in Sree Hari the main protagonist was a positive character . But here Arjun is kind of gray or evil character . At least that is what we can understand until 13 th October's episode. And the show is too good till now
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 14 years ago
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
story ko thora aur chalne de phr disaid karenge
konsi story hai abhi se ka suru kare
viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read the synopsis from Sony and India-forums that pretty much says the story ..except the end...so from the that it feels like Shree..
But as everyone pointed out that the budget and locale are different..and thats true this show is more grand with beautiful locale..
and hopefully the story line would be different too...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope not! I mean, I loved shree and all, but I don't really want to see the same story again!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its supernatural thriller not horror
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rasna10 and baby_doll_2035
by now you must have understood the fact that its not like SREE