Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
it seems a nice show with a completely different story line up.....
perhaps i will give it a chance....
and i hope this show really make big in sony coz any show oder dan reality type and CID have always suffered in sony.....
but will it be a horror show or any drama...i think mixed of both...
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

I know Jhanvi! It's so annoying, I mean all the good shows, like r.com and Bhaskar Bharti and all just all end πŸ˜”

yaa...these r really very good shows...with completely unique concept but dey went off air...i think if dey were telecast in star one dey would have been hit ..at last in internet world....sony really lacks something....dey r lucky to get good shows but dey r not able to do justice wid demUnhappy
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niksidfan

yaa...these r really very good shows...with completely unique concept but dey went off air...i think if dey were telecast in star one dey would have been hit ..at last in internet world....sony really lacks something....dey r lucky to get good shows but dey r not able to do justice wid demπŸ˜”

Dear you are wrong. Star one shows are hit only in this forum. But most of the show except geet has the trp <0.5. So sony's show although may not be popular in this site but you can be sure that its trp would be greater than any other show of starone. BHPH is the example of that whose trp is 1.21 but despite not that much popularity in india forum.
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Dear you are wrong. Star one shows are hit only in this forum. But most of the show except geet has the trp <0.5. So sony's show although may not be popular in this site but you can be sure that its trp would be greater than any other show of starone. BHPH is the example of that whose trp is 1.21 but despite not that much popularity in india forum.

i know yaar....i m just telling wats the use...though they r getting trps above 1 or so but still they r going off air...but if dey r on star one then not only they get popular but also remains on air for qiet some time wid that low trp oder than sony
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
looks like an interesting show.. liked till now..
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niksidfan

i know yaar....i m just telling wats the use...though they r getting trps above 1 or so but still they r going off air...but if dey r on star one then not only they get popular but also remains on air for qiet some time wid that low trp oder than sony

I agree in this matter with you. I was really very angry when they close my one of the all time favorite show Rishta.com. It was awesome and the climax was toooo good. But I also dont like that some show unnecessarily bulging although having no storyline. I some how also dont find any reliability in Sony's show. Some show they end too early. Since KBC has opened bumper with a high trp so I think this show has also a lots of caliber to get good trp.