Site Support

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Can you please elaborate on it? Do you mean single post or all post?

All posts or atleast most recent ones..I feel blocking can be the last step and a bit extreme..So like on other social medias, we can have a feature where we can choose to hide the posts of some members. It's like the mute feature seen on social media platforms like Instagram.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 24 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 24 days ago

Can we make spacing of blocked user post single line or just a small box. Currently, It adjusts the space based on the actual post instead of one line content that we see . Here is an example

AAAAA.png

I personally prefer please hide that whole comment itself. Like for eg:- If in a forum ppl do not like difference of opinion and just block others for their opinion on fictional character and if they are the active users in those thread we just end up seeing blocked message for every post. And people may get frustrated.

Edited by firewings_diya - 24 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Hello vijay, I'm noticing this following hyperlink:

www.indiaforums.com/#google_vignette

wherein I can't access the link that I attempt to click on I-F site. I constantly have to refresh the site multiple times. Please look into this. Thanks

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 23 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 22 days ago

Can we please prioritize hiding blocked users posts completely. I am actually getting annoyed as in a page i see almost 6 out of 10 posts are posted by one user who has blocked me. It's pretty annoying that i have to navigate to next page to see same useless posts(as for me it's useless considering i can not see them). I prefer viewing only those posts which I can read. What blocked person has posted is none of my buisness. smiley5

It can annoy many people if the person who has blocked you is the active user.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Can we make spacing of blocked user post single line or just a small box. Currently, It adjusts the space based on the actual post instead of one line content that we see . Here is an example

AAAAA.png

I personally prefer please hide that whole comment itself. Like for eg:- If in a forum ppl do not like difference of opinion and just block others for their opinion on fictional character and if they are the active users in those thread we just end up seeing blocked message for every post. And people may get frustrated.

I agree. Instead of this long spacebox it would be better if it's a small spacebox
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Can we please prioritize hiding blocked users posts completely. I am actually getting annoyed as in a page i see almost 6 out of 10 posts are posted by one user who has blocked me. It's pretty annoying that i have to navigate to next page to see same useless posts(as for me it's useless considering i can not see them). I prefer viewing only those posts which I can read. What blocked person has posted is none of my buisness. smiley5

It can annoy many people if the person who has blocked you is the active user.

I agree the long space is annoying it would be better if there was no sign of the hidden post instead.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Can we please have option to edit tags..Sometimes we tag the wrong person or accidentally forget to tag people..Then we have to quote the original post and add the four mandatory words too.

SoniRita thumbnail

Peace Lover

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Can we please have option to edit tags..Sometimes we tag the wrong person or accidentally forget to tag people..Then we have to quote the original post and add the four mandatory words too.

if u forget to tag people then you can always edit post and add the people.
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Yo, dil ko tumse pyaar hua isnt on the chaska meter

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Yo, dil ko tumse pyaar hua isnt on the chaska meter

Need to get show and forum linked. Then it'll show.