FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Thankyou

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 9 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Vijay

Idk but you cleared my inquiry a month ago about the clean-up of posts. was happening once a month, but it is happening every day. That seems odd to me. Within this week, I lost 200 posts again, yesterday I had 21740

today, I have 21700.

While I am seeing some posts with just emojis and one-word answers those are there for some ppl. I never use profanity or any language that could be offended in any post. I am kinda confused.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Vijay

Idk but you cleared my inquiry a month ago about the clean-up of posts. was happening once a month, but it is happening every day. That seems odd to me. Within this week, I lost 200 posts again, yesterday I had 21740

today, I have 21700.

While I am seeing some posts with just emojis and one-word answers those are there for some ppl. I never use profanity or any language that could be offended in any post. I am kinda confused.

The clean-up of posts on our platform is conducted through an automated process, designed to maintain the quality and relevance of discussions. This system automatically removes posts that are considered low-effort or minimal, such as +1 posts or similar content like "thank you", "please update soon" etc.

I realize this increased frequency of clean-up has impacted your post count. It's important to note that this automation is impartial and applies the same criteria to all members' posts. Our goal is to foster meaningful interactions over quantity.

If you have concerns that your posts are being removed erroneously, or if you notice any inconsistencies, please do let us know. While the process is automated, we are always looking to refine and improve it. Your feedback is invaluable in this regard.

We appreciate your participation in our community and your efforts to contribute positively. We're here to support you and ensure a fair experience for all members. If there's anything else you need clarification on or assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

1215019 thumbnail

The Forum Games forum is a good place to train the algorithm that finds low-effort posts. The list that I compiled here is far from complete:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164220162

1215019 thumbnail

Today there's a discussion happening on my Wall, and I'm noticing some inconsistencies.

1. I am not getting notifications for most of the reactions given or comments posted. I am not getting notifications of replies at all.

2. When I get a notification that someone commented or liked, it doesn't include "and others" although there have been multiple comments or likes in that time interval.

3. I got notifications that someone liked my Wall post long before one brave person liked my post. The notifications should have been that everyone liked multiple comments that disagreed with me.

4. When I click a notification, the Feed page displays double spaces between paragraphs correctly, but when I click either My Wall or My Feeds and expand the comment replies, the paragraphs all run together.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

The clean-up of posts on our platform is conducted through an automated process, designed to maintain the quality and relevance of discussions. This system automatically removes posts that are considered low-effort or minimal, such as +1 posts or similar content like "thank you", "please update soon" etc.

I realize this increased frequency of clean-up has impacted your post count. It's important to note that this automation is impartial and applies the same criteria to all members' posts. Our goal is to foster meaningful interactions over quantity.

If you have concerns that your posts are being removed erroneously, or if you notice any inconsistencies, please do let us know. While the process is automated, we are always looking to refine and improve it. Your feedback is invaluable in this regard.

We appreciate your participation in our community and your efforts to contribute positively. We're here to support you and ensure a fair experience for all members. If there's anything else you need clarification on or assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Inconsistency is what I am referring to.

One-word posts, single emojis posts, Thank You posts or even people with posts and threads outside of IF links are there, and I won't mention the names or any links here as this is not my job. But there is a huge number of posts I have lost as compared to many members here on IF, and it seems odd to me. [ I am observing many] This is why I asked.

This automated system just started working?

It was not like this a couple of months before.

Today, my post counts are down again, with 20 posts

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 9 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

The Forum Games forum is a good place to train the algorithm that finds low-effort posts. The list that I compiled here is far from complete:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164220162

Thank You for your efforts, as this is my point. These posts have the same kinda of stuff, and these are there, not getting deleted. This makes me wondersmiley44

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Vijay

today, I have 21700.

I lost thousands of posts this week. I don’t spam at all anymore and I write longer posts. I would prefer if they deleted future spam posts not old posts, we can’t double check the deleted posts or hold an algorithm accountable.

Inconsistency is what I am referring to.

One-word posts, single emojis posts, Thank You posts or even people with posts and threads outside of IF links are there, and I won't mention the names or any links here as this is not my job. But there is a huge number of posts I have lost as compared to many members here on IF, and it seems odd to me. [ I am observing many] This is why I asked.

This automated system just started working?

It was not like this a couple of months before.

Today, my post counts are down again, with 20 posts

Yes. You are correct and the clean up is still going. We cannot do it in one go as it might slow down the site.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Was India forums down around 11:30 IST . Me and my friends couldn't post anything