Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

why do number of posts keep getting reduced?

it's so annoying..

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 9 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Vijay Bhai & Team,

My friend is facing this issue while Logging please kindly help her out. Her IF username is there on the tweet I am sharing below 👇

https://twitter.com/dhun_laagi/status/1746477337192051056?t=tAA2z95bqQfRuAXkwO7G1w&s=19

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Hello Vijay Bhai & Team,

My friend is facing this issue while Logging please kindly help her out. Her IF username is there on the tweet I am sharing below 👇

https://twitter.com/dhun_laagi/status/1746477337192051056?t=tAA2z95bqQfRuAXkwO7G1w&s=19

Recently I had faced the same issue when I got back from my 2 month's hibernation.

I tried some trial and error methods and something worked.

Ask you friend to try doing following.

When it says user successfully logged in, within few seconds, It throws you back to homepage and logs you out. So while you are still on "successfully logged in" page, immediately click on the display pic thing on top right and go to settings - account deactivation - make sure that it is "off", click "update". It will again log you out, try logging in again. Hopefully you may succeed.

1000040859.jpg

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Recently I had faced the same issue when I got back from my 2 month's hibernation.

I tried some trial and error methods and something worked.

Ask you friend to try doing following.

When it says user successfully logged in, within few seconds, It throws you back to homepage and logs you out. So while you are still on "successfully logged in" page, immediately click on the display pic thing on top right and go to settings - account deactivation - make sure that it is "off", click "update". It will again log you out, try logging in again. Hopefully you may succeed.

1000040859.jpg

Thanks I will convey this to her, let's see whether it works or not, thank you smiley31

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Thanks I will convey this to her, let's see whether it works or not, thank you smiley31

You're most welcome buddy. 🤗 Hope this works for her too.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

You're most welcome buddy. 🤗 Hope this works for her too.

That formula didn't work, she isn't getting even that display picture to click on smiley22

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Can you please add chaska meter for Mera Balam Thanedaar as Channel Mods have the permission for it now as per Vijaysmiley9

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Mods team.

Need slight help, today I was trying to change my DN for the first time, but by mistake I changed my UN

Now they are asking me to wait for 1 year before changing it again.

Is there any way I could get back my previous UN, All my connections know me by that, so a new UN might result in me losing their tags

My previous UN was FlauntPessimism

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Can you please add chaska meter for Mera Balam Thanedaar as Channel Mods have the permission for it now as per Vijaysmiley9

Its added.

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Hi Mods team.

Need slight help, today I was trying to change my DN for the first time, but by mistake I changed my UN

Now they are asking me to wait for 1 year before changing it again.

Is there any way I could get back my previous UN, All my connections know me by that, so a new UN might result in me losing their tags

My previous UN was FlauntPessimism

Updated.

Word Count: 1