A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Vijay Bhai I am still unable to see the notification bar option smiley13

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

The language is French smiley4

I still have log in issues through laptop. Same error 404 message appears. I have tried many browsers, removed cache files as well. I use windows 8.1 . smiley6

Edited by x.titli.x - 2 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Hi, one of my friend is getting this error whenever she post in any forum. Plz look into this.

1000005630.jpg

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Vijay, here is an issue, the member-- Palak2812 is not able to post in the India forums.

Her friend sent this information to me, asking for help.

"Why the Id of @Palak2812 is not able to post anything in IF?" - @TheGirlofRagas.

Requesting you to help her.

Palak2812 thumbnail

It is fine now

Thank you

For posting

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Dear team Vijay, Paresh bhai , what’s the meaning of this ? Is it earmarked for the next round of cleanup ? please do share so that corrections can be made .

IMG_1476.jpeg

SoniRita thumbnail

Peace Lover

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear team Vijay, Paresh bhai , what’s the meaning of this ? Is it earmarked for the next round of cleanup ? please do share so that corrections can be made .

IMG_1476.jpeg

Suta, this means that only 1 word has been posted. Hence word count shows 1. I have seen some posts where user edited it and it shows count 1.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Suta, this means that only 1 word has been posted. Hence word count shows 1. I have seen some posts where user edited it and it shows count 1.

Earmarked for next cleanup …Right ?

SoniRita thumbnail

Peace Lover

Earmarked for next cleanup …Right ?

Yup thats what I figured.

IMG_1476.jpeg

Word Count is added only to posts where we detect less than 2 words (especially the older posts).

We are implementing this change to ensure our posts comply with the Structured Data guidelines from Schema.org. This is crucial because without proper structure, our posts may not be indexed by search engines, leading to errors in the Google Search Console for Webmasters.

However we do expect that going forward members follow the minimum 4 words rule.