Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello,

I keep on getting activate your Email message for my account. I have activated the Email about 6 - 7 times and yet the account keeps on getting timed out and I am kicked out of the India forums. Can someone look into this please and fix it for me.

Originally posted by: PSharada

Hello,

I keep on getting activate your Email message for my account. I have activated the Email about 6 - 7 times and yet the account keeps on getting timed out and I am kicked out of the India forums. Can someone look into this please and fix it for me.

The issue you're experiencing is because the email we sent to your registered email address bounced back. This usually happens when the email account is no longer active or not in use.

To avoid this, we recommend updating your account with an active email address. This ensures we can reach you for important matters like account security.

You can adjust your email notification preferences to only receive essential emails. This way, you'll stay informed about important updates without being overwhelmed with notifications.

Updating your email will also help if you ever lose access to your account or if there's suspicious activity.

Please update your email in your account settings, and this should resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Vijay

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vijay

The issue you're experiencing is because the email we sent to your registered email address bounced back. This usually happens when the email account is no longer active or not in use.

To avoid this, we recommend updating your account with an active email address. This ensures we can reach you for important matters like account security.

You can adjust your email notification preferences to only receive essential emails. This way, you'll stay informed about important updates without being overwhelmed with notifications.

Updating your email will also help if you ever lose access to your account or if there's suspicious activity.

Please update your email in your account settings, and this should resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Vijay

Nope this email is active and I am able to get the link. I am not sure where the email is bouncing back from because it does come in my inbox. I am able to get verified by the email link and log in. So somewhere this verification process is not getting registered on IF site. TextSo can you please check as to why this is happening in my case.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 130311.png

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

Who provides the back story? And how will villagers know it’s not a made up one?

Can you share any screenshot / or a few stories so that we have an idea. I have not played this game.

So we had 2 managers who did not participate and monitored the game. The backstory for the characters was provided by them. They messaged everyone privately. We settled with the theme of popular tv shows where we’d been assigned characters and given similar back stories. Some would have same back stories as the show characters and some would have similar back stories but with differences. Some colleagues even had same characters with differences.

For example, Joffrey from GoT was a character, he was of similar background to the show - rich and spoiled as a kid but there were differences such as he was interested in a peaceful village.

Another character was Monica from friends - me 🤣 they kept everything the same for her, OCD types and unsuccessful in love and searching for Mr Right in the village.

We had two Joeys from Friends - one who got with Phoebe and one who was still looking for his partner.

Now the villain is just called werewolf. They were given no back story and had to come up with their own.

Now our manager asked everyone to post 2 things about their characters and the name of their characters. This included the wolves to post something as well.

We were then asked to ask questions and the floor was given to us. When we saw 2 Joeys, 3 Harvey Spectres that got us confused. Immediately we’re thinking there’s no way there could be two or three same characters.

So that started a series of questions to one another, prompts from managers came to some who we might have missed out on asking questions so it kept the conversation flowing and confusion growing.

After a day of asking each other questions about their backgrounds, we’re asked to vote. The poll had our character names and our real names beside it. Everyone votes who they think was the wolf. First one was Harvey spectre with our one of our colleagues name near it. Funny backstory of HS being married to Jessica Pearson whereas the other 2 HS were either married or dating Donna P.

However many voted for 1st - HS to be eliminated - those points were deducted and that was around 35 of us. That point got added onto the werewolves team - so everyone started off with 200 points. Villagers 165 and Werewolves 235. 1st HS is now out and the game continues.

This started the second round, admins asked for us to reveal what we would do in this situation as our village character background. This situation was - you’re approached for the Apple you’re holding in your hand, ready to eat by someone in the village but you haven’t eaten all day. What do you do?

Joffrey answered with I’ll put the Apple on the persons head and swing my arrows at their head for coming to ask me for my Apple

Monica (I) answered I’ll give it to the poor person to eat for now but also make a meal because I’m a chef.

A colleague responded to Joffrey’s character, he revealed that he is looking to create peace in the village so why now would he be acting cruel? Or does he not remember his own characters because he’s the wolf?

So there struck another conversation with everyone asking each other questions, our managers coming in and asking additional questions to anyone we might have missed out on and so on.

Next round and it continues like this with different questions that our managers put out….

Similarly, for IF you could do popular shows characters here on IF, giving same character names to some people and different back stories etc.

I hope that makes sense.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow this sounds interesting would love to see a serial themed one on this forum. I’m pretty sure I’ve played this game in real with my own colleagues actually. Bohot mazzedar hai.

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Vijay Sir 2 din me 3 times email confrim kar chuka hoon, or kitni baar karon abhe main ?smiley22

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Hello,

oh mujhe laga tha ke mujhe he ye problem a rahi hai, but or bhe hain jin ko same problem hai,

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Wow this sounds interesting would love to see a serial themed one on this forum. I’m pretty sure I’ve played this game in real with my own colleagues actually. Bohot mazzedar hai.

It is really fun, our managers are coming with another for September time. It’s either Autumn based or they have said, or it needs to be pushed to October, we can do a Halloween film or magical series based characters. We’ve had more sign up for the next game because it was really enjoyable and we all had such a laugh. Some embellishment was allowed to throw others off from being suspected as wolf 🤣

Nope this email is active and I am able to get the link. I am not sure where the email is bouncing back from because it does come in my inbox. I am able to get verified by the email link and log in. So somewhere this verification process is not getting registered on IF site. TextSo can you please check as to why this is happening in my case.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 130311.png

It is likely that Yahoo is blocking our notification emails sent to you and this is what is causing the account to be set as Inactive.

We are investigating the same.

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

It is likely that Yahoo is blocking our notification emails sent to you and this is what is causing the account to be set as Inactive.

We are investigating the same.

Sir A to Z sab ke sab notification a rahe hain, kis ne like kiya kis ne tag kiya, tab koi email block nahi ho rahi,? email confrim karna ho tab bhe block nahi ho rahi, abhe kya same time pe yahoo ne sab ko block karna start kar diya kya?

mera yahoo IF ki mails se full hai,