Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Quality Enforcers

Posted: 2 months ago

I don't know where to ask but how do I block someone who has blocked me already? Is there no option? Like is there some first come first serve thing ? Jo pehle block karega wahi hoga. You can't return block?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Mr. Vijay, I usually like to visit IF on my phone and I do not log out in my phone. However, since last 2 days IF logs me out on its own and when I try to login it keeps asking me to verify my email again and again. Why is it so necessary to verify our email everytime we have to login?

The email that I had given for this site is the old one and I don't use it anymore. Thankfully I still remember the password but it's a bit of a nuisance for me to login to that old one just to click on a verification link to this site.

Kindly look into this matter. I do not want to verify my account again and again in order to login to this site even though I never logout.

I have the same issues from yesterday.. even I don’t log out.. but each time I need to refresh my page .. it says page is not safe to open.. I too have already updated with email.. & still it’s annoying to post anything..

For u the issue is resolved?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

IMG_5307.jpeg Vijay Sir..

from yesterday this is issue on my phone.. even when I am logged in it says I need to login again.. when I refresh it.. it’s logged in or else I get this above screen.. this is from the screen shot.. can’t post anything .. even on my pc I am getting same issues.. usually I use on phone only IF.. pls can u guide me to fix this issue.. thanks

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

This site is sooo boring these days there is literally nothing to do here anymore. Would stay in hibernation but don’t want to ditch the friends I made here. I know it’s not your fault par kya karoon sanata hi sanata hain saare paase.

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I don't know where to ask but how do I block someone who has blocked me already? Is there no option? Like is there some first come first serve thing ? Jo pehle block karega wahi hoga. You can't return block?

Thank you for pointing this out. We will address it soon.

Thanks for the quick response. When I added the current active email that I am using, it said the email address is already registered. I wonder how it is possible because I don't have any other ID on IF apart from this one. Anyways, I added my other active email address and it worked.

Well you may have registered in the past. You find by using the forgot password option and give the new email address to know which ID it is.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Quality Enforcers

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for pointing this out. We will address it soon.

Thanks a lot. smiley31 I hope I am living up to my team title of 'Quality Enforcers'. smiley36
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mr. Vijay, I usually like to visit IF on my phone and I do not log out in my phone. However, since last 2 days IF logs me out on its own and when I try to login it keeps asking me to verify my email again and again. Why is it so necessary to verify our email everytime we have to login?

The email that I had given for this site is the old one and I don't use it anymore. Thankfully I still remember the password but it's a bit of a nuisance for me to login to that old one just to click on a verification link to this site.

Kindly look into this matter. I do not want to verify my account again and again in order to login to this site even though I never logout.

I'm facing the same issue since yesterday and it's beyond annoying. I don't log out of the site on my phone and my email id is still active so I don't even understand why does it keep asking for verification every time. I've had to verify my email thrice today itself.

Please provide a solution.

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This site is sooo boring these days there is literally nothing to do here anymore. Would stay in hibernation but don’t want to ditch the friends I made here. I know it’s not your fault par kya karoon sanata hi sanata hain saare paase.

I second this! It’s summer holidays starting here, I also have some leave from work coming up and it would be nice if there were some games or something to get involved in to spend some time. Otherwise my schedule is either reading, relaxing, preparing for exams and household duties.

Virtual scavenger hunts, captioning pictures, meme war . I recently played a game which was really fun on a virtual platform with colleagues. It’s where a group of us selected to play, then a chat group was set up with the number of players. Each player was assigned villagers and only 1-2 people were assigned werewolf. Each villager had a backstory with the werewolves not having any. We then had to figure out the werewolf, we would ask questions in the group and try to figure out whether that could be a genuine backstory of a villager or not which was done via voting. Werewolves also chip in and trying to confuse our group. Whoever got most votes from the team as werewolf is eliminated. If that person eliminated is villager, there’s point loss on the villagers team and points added on the werewolf team. It was such a good game, and look forward to the next one in September.

@Vijay, can we get some summer games or puzzles or something virtually for us to time pass?

Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness

I second this! It’s summer holidays starting here, I also have some leave from work coming up and it would be nice if there were some games or something to get involved in to spend some time. Otherwise my schedule is either reading, relaxing, preparing for exams and household duties.

Virtual scavenger hunts, captioning pictures, meme war . I recently played a game which was really fun on a virtual platform with colleagues. It’s where a group of us selected to play, then a chat group was set up with the number of players. Each player was assigned villagers and only 1-2 people were assigned werewolf. Each villager had a backstory with the werewolves not having any. We then had to figure out the werewolf, we would ask questions in the group and try to figure out whether that could be a genuine backstory of a villager or not which was done via voting. Werewolves also chip in and trying to confuse our group. Whoever got most votes from the team as werewolf is eliminated. If that person eliminated is villager, there’s point loss on the villagers team and points added on the werewolf team. It was such a good game, and look forward to the next one in September.

@Vijay, can we get some summer games or puzzles or something virtually for us to time pass?

Who provides the back story? And how will villagers know it’s not a made up one?

Can you share any screenshot / or a few stories so that we have an idea. I have not played this game.