Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Yes same one</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Good movie</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">beautiful songs tooπŸ˜›</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">btw what do you think which dynasty will they show for Dravidians</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">I thought may be one among Chera, Cholas or Pandyas</font>

Well the pictures don't have a even a tiniest touch to Dravidians πŸ˜‰ my favorite is cholas too πŸ˜›

Vdvisa thumbnail
Beautiful caps Mano here too same like chai scene he starts off with a taunting look only to end up falling for her πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Yeah I remember PS. But AS has made you read this online one super fast. Yeah I was surprised about the mention on Tamil version and a drama or movie being planned in tamil as well not sure what that movie is

Visa don't u think Saraswathi Sabatham's
Shivaji and KR Vijaya resemble this
Prisoner poet and arrogant queen
But what they shared was not a romantic relation though
Mano.M thumbnail
I am seeing third article today mentioning PV as BB inspired
when first article came, for the whole day all sites copy pasted it
Now that BL has come up with this BB theory all are copy pasting it today
What will be for tomoπŸ€’πŸ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Visa don't u think Saraswathi Sabatham's</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Shivaji and KR Vijaya resemble this</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Prisoner poet and arrogant queen</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">But what they shared was not a romantic relation though</font>

Saraswathi Sabahtham...yes the movie where the trinity goddesses have a fight to prove who is the greatest amongst them...yeah remember it. I haven't read PV after their first prison meet so don't know who proposes first. In the movie KRV is arrogant and she proposes first and he disposes and she becomes more menacing.

To add the songs are wonderful from this movie kalviya selvama veerama... and the goddesses were beauties I think Padmini, Savithiri and Devika..maybe wrong...forgot
Edited by Vdvisa - 7 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello girls, I know Mano n sush would want to flay me alive lol...
I keep saying this , but I will try and make time to be here.πŸ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">I am seeing third article today mentioning PV as BB inspired</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">when first article came, for the whole day all sites copy pasted it</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Now that BL has come up with this BB theory all are copy pasting it today</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">What will be for tomoπŸ€’πŸ˜†</font>

Better we get the confirmation tomorrow rather than these bogus articles. Don't know how they can compare everything in the makes as BB. Each has their own story that has been in the minds for long. Maybe some new sparks from sets/vfx can be derived but not the storyline
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Hi there! Welcome (back?!)
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This AT seems to be sprinting now...πŸ˜‰
AS one nod and we wud finish it in a day😳
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

@red Varshu do u know what this line reminds me of?
Meens's 'Tomorrow'🀣😑