Posted: 7 years ago
Twinu are u talking about Nayantara ?
Sona looks like her 😛

TFS the edit Mano, they look cute

Visa di the description is beautiful❤️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW good description vd. I need to download the book. Let me see.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Finished reading the book last night😆😆
Character of PV perfectly fits the bill
But then it's more about PV's charm, strength and personality
otherwise the love story was not to my taste
I mean I didn't sense pure love, it felt more like attraction
There was another couple in the story
half of the story was dedicated to them
their love story was too innocent again I felt that too was a kind of attraction alone😕
Both both had tragic ends

btw in the novel only PV dies
while the old movie made on PV
there Mrinal too dies along with PV
so we don't know which one they will stick too
Also the story was very short for a daily show
and starts only when PV becomes a prisoner
unless it's some 100 eps limited story they need more back story

But have to agree at many places description reminded of AS
specially Big eyes, handsome face and long curly spread across his shoulders😉

Hope I didn't reveal much of the story for those who are yet to read😆😆

@Shruthi if u read it
Do give us an analysis plz😉
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Finished reading the book last night😆😆</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Character of PV perfectly fits the bill</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">But then it's more about PV's charm, strength and personality</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">otherwise the love story was not to my taste</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">I mean I didn't sense pure love, it felt more like attraction</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">There was another couple in the story</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">half of the story was dedicated to them</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">their love story was too innocent again I felt that too was a kind of attraction alone😕</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Both both had tragic ends</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">btw in the novel only PV dies</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">while the old movie made on PV</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">there Mrinal too dies along with PV</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">so we don't know which one they will stick too</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Also the story was very short for a daily show</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">and starts only when PV becomes a prisoner</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">unless it's some 100 eps limited story they need more back story</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">But have to agree at many places description reminded of AS</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">specially Big eyes, handsome face and long curly spread across his shoulders😉</font>

<font color="#9966cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hope I didn't reveal much of the story for those who are yet to read😆😆</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">@Shruthi if u read it</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Do give us an analysis plz😉</font>

You finished it already wow 😲

The story in the book is very short but there are lot of areas where it can be elaborated. Hopes the show has more of Munj at the start unlike the book 😉
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

WOW good description vd. I need to download the book. Let me see.

Shruthi, Please add this to your to be analyzed list along with Bahubali 😃
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sure girls. But this month every weekend I am tied up with one thing or other. So it will take some time for sure. Bahubali I will give as soon as possible.
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

You finished it already wow 😲

The story in the book is very short but there are lot of areas where it can be elaborated. Hopes the show has more of Munj at the start unlike the book 😉

Once I start a story I have to finish it
I told u na
I finished 5 volumes of "Ponniyin Selvan" in 4 days😆😆
Though I prefer books over pdf's
Did u see it was mentioned that it has a Tamil Translation too😲
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Sure girls. But this month every weekend I am tied up with one thing or other. So it will take some time for sure. Bahubali I will give as soon as possible.

Take ur time Shruthi
we can wait😛
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Bahubali 2 inspired Prithvi Vallabh to have Sonarika Bhadoria and Ashish Sharma in the lead

It seems like the success of Bahubali 2 has motivated makers to come up with TV versions

By Shweta Mahesh | Published: May 8, 2017 9:42 am

Seems like all TV channels are out to recreate the mega success of Bahubali-2 on TV. We told you that Star Plus making Aarambh' and now the news is that Sony TV's upcoming big budget extravaganza Prithvi Vallabh' is also inspired from Bahubali. The show will have Ashish Sharma from Siya Ke Ram playing the lead role similar to that of Bahubali. Sonarika Bhadoria who played Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev will play Devsena in the show.

Touted as the next big budget TV show Prithvi Vallabh is been produced by Aniruddh Pathak . He was the creative mind behind shows like Mahadev and Siya Ke Ram for Star TV network. Aniruddh has now turned independent producer and Prithvi Vallabh is his first venture on Sony Entertainment Television. The show is again a mix of Game Of Thrones with Bahubali in look and feel. The initial shoot of the show will start in Bhopal with a major outdoor schedule. Later, the show will be shot in Mumbai at an elaborate set that's been built in Naigaon Mumbai. The casting of the show is being done by famous Bollywood casting director Mukesh Chhabra.

Ashish Sharma who had worked with Anirudh in Siya Ke Ram has been already chosen to play the lead in the show. His personality and well built physique suits the part of a Bahubali like Prabhas. He is working hard on his physique and looks. He had played a Bahubali in his maiden show Gunahon Ka Devta and later a warrior in Chandragupta Maurya. Ashish is a trained martial arts expert and has learned sword fighting during Chandragupta Maurya. He is also famous for his role of Rudra in Rangrasiya on Colors.

Sonarika who played the first Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev had quit TV after she was replaced in Devon Ke Dev -Mahadev'. She tried her hand in films but was unsuccessful and now is back to doing TV again. Her pretty looks and prior experience of being a part of costume drama like Mahadev worked in her favor. This time she is playing a warrior princess and going through a rigorous action packed schedule.

Search is on to play the antagonist that is Rana Daggubati's role on the show. Many senior actresses are been considered to play the role of Rajmata in the show. The story is a mix of Game of Thrones and Bahubali so many characters will be important part of the show. With Game of Thrones being a worldwide success and now Bahubali, the fantasy genre is the new formula TV makers are all set to adapt. Anyways on TV, fantasy shows always get a good response and with the latest formula that's been successful. We will see many more Bahubali inspirations will be seen in the coming months.

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Bhadoria In A New Historical Project?

As far as Indian Television is considered both these actors have displayed their acting prowess and essayed characters that have gained the stature of iconic' characters.

He won the hearts of 1000's through his brilliant portrayal of Shri Ram while she wowed everyone as Adi Shakti.

Any guesses?

We are talking about Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria who if everything works out well, will be seen in Sony TV's upcoming show based on the life of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa (Modern Madhya Pradesh).

Ashish Sharma is expected to play the role of Prithvi Vallabh with Sonarika paired opposite to him.

We tried to contact the actors but they remained unavailable.

What do you think of this pairing? Leave your comments.