Also we can use the AT in RR forum to update
Anyways Ashu fans will smell the news wherever it isπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi actually good historical fiction is not explored in TV. In the race of TRPs good stories dont see the day of light. India is a land that has rich cultural heritage. And we need progressive story tellers.
Again TRP of the show I dont care, but I do wish it gets decent TRPs as I feel it will be finite only.

Navya if it starts after beyhadh I will surely analyze the show.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys did some googling on Prithvi Vallabh. This is the info I got

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prithvi_Vallabh

If you read this, it says it is a novel with historical back ground. Goodreads and Amazon has good ratings for the book. The synopsis in Wiki looks like a good historical thriller cum romance πŸ˜‰. I would prefer it to be fiction with historical backdrop. Long time I am waiting for good historical fictions.
If it is true channel is Sony. I hope it comes at Prime Time which I can watch. The premise looks juicy. AP's script will be good and Ashish is a good performer.

I was thinking after beyhadh what. As nothing so far looked interesting for me. This one looks like need to give a try.

Wow!!! This seems to be really interesting.
Thanks a ton for the info Shruthi Di πŸ€—

AS and AP's combination will blow us away.
486792 thumbnail

@aditi actually good historical fiction is not explored in TV. In the race of TRPs good stories dont see the day of light. India is a land that has rich cultural heritage. And we need progressive story tellers.

Again TRP of the show I dont care, but I do wish it gets decent TRPs as I feel it will be finite only.

Actually historical fiction is a dire necessity.Nowadays many makers (read EK) create fictional shows and name them after historical characters.
Instead of that it would be far better to have a proper historical fiction show.

Personally I don't think that TRPs are a judge of the show's standard.For the TRP toppers are shows like SNS,YHM and Kumkum Bhagya.
But for the show's sake I do want it to have decent ratings.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's right
Our cultural heritage is vast and show makers should invest in them
But usually they keep making on the same kings on which shows or movies already have been made

And of course good CVs are needed.
Nowadays in the name of history we get Saas bahu drama. Angry young man story πŸ˜†

Anyway with this show we can trust AP. And Ashish mostly takes up good shows, so I t rust him... SonyTV also is a good channel. Hoping for the best 😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ashi please dont talk about EK. For me she is the person who has degraded our sanskaar, mostly insulted our history and heritage and then minted money.
When I come to IF, what saddens me the most is that there is a young generation that has been fed on her way of story telling and treats pseudo sacrifice and hypocrisy as mahanta.

Love and sacrifice are overwhelming emotions which you need to feel, not something that is shown with screaming dialogue.

I remember watching POW, in it there is a character Shobha. The way with which she tells Vikram, Siddhant my brother is dead, the one who is standing in front of you is a terrorist deal with him like one.
I was blown away. The woman who has literally not just a sister but who has bought up her kid brother like mother was speaking this dialogue. She didnt had trishul in hand. she was not screaming. It was plain 2 sentence but I cried. Because to speak that you need a lot of inner courage.

Though TRP is not there, show has to make an impact. See if you look Beyhadh is not a TRP turner, but for Sony it is doing good and has good online views.

SKR was also giving decent TRPs plus good hotstar views. you need atleast that for a good story.

POW didnt get that kind of acclaim.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria as been ropes to play leads in Sony TV's next
Ashish Sharma

Here is great news for all Ashish Sharma Fans, Who were missing Ashish onscreen after Siya Ke Ram went off air.

According to reports, Sony TV is bringing new Historical show based on the life of Prithvi Vallabh, ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Writer Galaxy studio and Sony TV as come together for this new Mega project.

Presently, their are many shows in the Pipeline for Sony TV. The channel is already telecasting one Historical show Peshwa Bajirao, Now they are planning for another one.

Sources says, Ashish Sharma has been roped to play male lead character. After a Mytho, it will be interesting to see Ashsih in this historical show playing King Prithvi Vallabh's role.

Sonarika Bhadoria who was last seen in Life Ok's Mahadev will paired opposite Ashish.

As per sources, the team will soon shoot the pilot.

Are Excited about this new show ?? Will Ashshish - Sonarika make a great pair ??

We tried reaching the producers but are yet to hear from them.

http://www.tv-fanclub.com/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadoria-as-been-ropes-to-play-leads-in-sony-tvs-next/