Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting to read about BB as TV series but their production quality has to be on par with the movie and a tight script and not fall prey to trp.

Definitely will be good to have Ashish as BB, but then the wait will be tooo long
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Yes saw on Twitter n Ashu ki crazy pankhus already started with their discussion😳😆

Infact I saw a pole as who should play BB in the series where Ashu's name was not even mentioned n they started suggesting n tweeting his name's n pics😆😆

Ashish will definitely be the best choice to play BB on TV. But 2018 ?! Want this wait to get over fast😭😆

Really there was an TT discussion already 😆 😆
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In this Ashu's expressions were so nice na. And he did say "why u left me alone n went so far" it was before Arpi's truth was revealed...( After all he's not heartless as Sahiba ji 😆😆)

Still Avi shares the blame in her death. But not fully responsible as few were saying🤢

And Bahuji 😡 after killing his wife how she came to him n started her natak 😡

Nivedita ji is truly a very good actress!!!. And loved her bonding with Ashish😊
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Really there was an TT discussion already 😆 😆

Yes visa di few of his fans had a discussion, I read it n was laughing hard 😆😆
Vdvisa thumbnail

In this Ashu's expressions were so nice na. And he did say "why u left me alone n went so far" it was before Arpi's truth was revealed...( After all he's not heartless as Sahiba ji😆😆)

Still Avi shares the blame in her death. But not fully responsible as few were saying🤢

And Bahuji😡after killing his wife how she came to him n started her natak😡

Nivedita ji is truly a very good actress!!!. And loved her bonding with Ashish😊

No comparison to Sji. There was not the slightest remorse after Ranveer died

Actually until the part where Buaji's intentions were out I did like Buaji for her strong character 😛
Vdvisa thumbnail

Yes visa di few of his fans had a discussion, I read it n was laughing hard😆😆

Did they tag him as well? Now what will he respond or what hint will we get for this 😉

He hasn't tweeted on a movie lately right...maybe busy shooting that he did not get to watch any 😛
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As a woman, as an Indian I feel happy
#BREAKING | Supreme Court confirms death penalty for four convicts in Nirbhaya gangrape

Source times Now Twitter
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲🥳

Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria in lead roles for Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh

The historical magnum opus is being helmed by industry's noted creator Aniruddh Pathak

It's the era of historical and mythological wonders on small screen, which the audience laps up with alacrity, thanks to the perfect blend of grandiose and element of awe.

Sony Entertainment Television is gearing up to weave a spectacle on Indian television by telling the glorious tale of Prithvi Vallabh, the braveheart ruler of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh.

Sony has joined hands with one of the finest creators in the space, Aniruddh Pathak (writer of Mahakumbh, Roshni, Karam Apna Apna and also yesteryear bossman at Life OK).

Indianwikimedia has learnt that Aniruddh, under his production house Writers Galaxy, has already shot for the promo of the show which is expected to air soon on Sony.

The lead roles for the saga will be played by Ashish Sharma (Siya Ke Ram and Sonarika Bhadoria (Mahadev). Ashish, a historical and mytho go-to man now, will play King Prithvi Vallabh. Sonarika is cast opposite her.

Ashish and Sonarika's pair would definitely set screens on fire.

We texted Ashish, Sonarika and Sony TV head Danish Khan for a comment, but they chose to remain secretive on the developments by not reverting to our query.

http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/ashish-sharma-and-sonarika-bhadoria-in-lead-roles-for-sony-tvs-prithvi-vallabh/2017/05/05

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg Ashu coming back🥳🥳

And our one of pairing cuming true too ashu sona hope its confimed