Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really feeling bad for ur frnd mano
It hurts when u r asked to do something forcefully 😭😭

What makes me laugh is, some ppl say that a person who had studied engineering is educated more than me

but the reality is M.sc is post graduation and B.E is under graduation 😑😑

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

btw did anyone see

BB's is being made into Hindi TV series by it's own makers
they say it will be launched in early 2018
How I wish Ashu plays BB

Mano what is BB?πŸ˜•

Btw did you see promo of mahakali in colors?

Are you interested to watch it?
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ok, it seems more about Sivagami

Bahubali' Director S S Rajamouli To Make A Seasonal TV Series On The Rise of Sivagami'

Apr 01, 2017 at 10:43

Ahead of the release of "Bahubali: The Conclusion", director S S Rajamouli today announced a mini TV series based on the prequel book trilogy 'The Rise of Sivagami'.

"We are planning to make a mini TV series based on the three books, but not a daily soap that we usually see on TV. What we are planning to make is seasonal series with 13 episodes," Rajamouli, who was in Delhi for the launch of the book, said.

Written by Anand Neelakantan, the first book in the trilogy tells the story of Sivagami, mother of Baahubali, growing up to be the queen of Mahishmathi and also introduces the famous character, Kattappa.

"There is a terrific combination of a mother and a warrior in the character of Sivagami. The entire book is her journey. In the beginning she wants to destroy Mahishmathi, because her father was branded a traitor and executed. The entire book series will explore how she came to be the mother goddess of Mahishmathi. The book is also about Kattappa. I have tried to understand his emotions that why he became the person he is, what are his inner conflicts and how he deals with them," Neelakantan said.

The author, who has also written other mythological books including 'Asura: Tale of The Vanquished', has created around 40 new characters for the book series.

While the director doesn't plan to turn Sivagami's story into a film, he showed interest in Neelakantan's works suggesting to plan a film.

"I read Neelakantan's 'Asura' and the way he has portrayed the character of Ravana is just fascinating. However, I am not sure yet if I will do something on that. He also told me a story that he hasn't put on paper yet. A very interesting and intriguing dark story. I was fascinated by it, I want to make it but cannot say anything as of yet," the director said.

Mano.M thumbnail

REVEALED: Baahubali television series to be made in Hindi

BySubhash K. Jha
May 4, 2017 - 10:01 am IST

Box Office Baahubali 2 grosses 3.4 mil. USD [Rs. 22.05 cr.] at the U.A.EG.C.C box office in its opening weekend

Both Baahubali and its sequel Baahubali 2: The Conclusion made their way from the original Telugu language to the Hindi heartland in a dubbed avatar. That linguistic journey is about to be rewritten. The television series to be telecast from early 2018 based on the back stories of the plot in Baahubaali - The Beginning and its sequel Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion will be in Hindi.

Announces producer Shobu Yarlagadda, "Baahubali doesn't belong to Andhra Pradesh anymore. It's gone out to the world. We've decided to make the television series in Hindi, and then telecast it in different Indian languages. Why Hindi? Because it's the national language and has maximum reach."

As for the second instalment of the epic saga, Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion that opened to packed theatres across the nation has been near unstoppable. In fact the film seems to be picking up in business as the days progress, looking set to establish new box office benchmarks

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

Really feeling bad for ur frnd mano

It hurts when u r asked to do something forcefully 😭😭

What makes me laugh is, some ppl say that a person who had studied engineering is educated more than me

but the reality is M.sc is post graduation and B.E is under graduation 😑😑

haha may be 4 years of BE is greater than 3+2 years of M.Sc acc to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BB is BahubaliπŸ˜‰

Havn't watched Mahakali Promo yet
anyways it' not easy to trust a Rangeela showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

a few unseen pics from #GunahonKaDevta #AshishSharma #TanviBhatia #NiveditaBhattacharya

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi di, though I am doing btech from a good clg. But yes I am aware of the difficulties in getting a good job in IT sector. πŸ˜†

Prave, don't know what fascination ppl have with BTech. It's not even that prestigious as a career option. Earlier it used to be, but now there are so many private clgs where admissions are done through donations , BTech has lost its importance with that.

I have watched mahakali promo n Puja Sharma just killed it there πŸ‘ But then Rangeela😳

Mano that's so sad that your friend was forced to do BTech.
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

btw did anyone see

BB's is being made into Hindi TV series by it's own makers
they say it will be launched in early 2018
How I wish Ashu plays BB

Yes saw on Twitter n Ashu ki crazy pankhus already started with their discussionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Infact I saw a pole as who should play BB in the series where Ashu's name was not even mentioned n they started suggesting n tweeting his name's n pics πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashish will definitely be the best choice to play BB on TV. But 2018 ?! Want this wait to get over fast πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Ok, it seems more about Sivagami

Bahubali' Director S S Rajamouli To Make A Seasonal TV Series On The Rise of Sivagami'

Apr 01, 2017 at 10:43

Ahead of the release of "Bahubali: The Conclusion", director S S Rajamouli today announced a mini TV series based on the prequel book trilogy 'The Rise of Sivagami'.

"We are planning to make a mini TV series based on the three books, but not a daily soap that we usually see on TV. What we are planning to make is seasonal series with 13 episodes," Rajamouli, who was in Delhi for the launch of the book, said.

Written by Anand Neelakantan, the first book in the trilogy tells the story of Sivagami, mother of Baahubali, growing up to be the queen of Mahishmathi and also introduces the famous character, Kattappa.

"There is a terrific combination of a mother and a warrior in the character of Sivagami. The entire book is her journey. In the beginning she wants to destroy Mahishmathi, because her father was branded a traitor and executed. The entire book series will explore how she came to be the mother goddess of Mahishmathi. The book is also about Kattappa. I have tried to understand his emotions that why he became the person he is, what are his inner conflicts and how he deals with them," Neelakantan said.

The author, who has also written other mythological books including 'Asura: Tale of The Vanquished', has created around 40 new characters for the book series.

While the director doesn't plan to turn Sivagami's story into a film, he showed interest in Neelakantan's works suggesting to plan a film.

"I read Neelakantan's 'Asura' and the way he has portrayed the character of Ravana is just fascinating. However, I am not sure yet if I will do something on that. He also told me a story that he hasn't put on paper yet. A very interesting and intriguing dark story. I was fascinated by it, I want to make it but cannot say anything as of yet," the director said.

Ohh it's abt Sivagami !! That's surprising that her father was seen as a traitor nd from there she rose to be Rajmata
And yeah as TV is more interested in women characters, it's better they make on Sivagami or probably Devsena.

Orange- Btw I would like Ashish in Asura if it gets made sometime soonπŸ˜‰
The Ravan we got was JK'S immitation. I would like to see how Ashish plays Ravan all by himself and what characteristics he provides to RavanπŸ˜›
Like for Ram it was standing with hands tied back n arms wide open 😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail

a few unseen pics from #GunahonKaDevta #AshishSharma #TanviBhatia #NiveditaBhattacharya

1) They look so cute but Bahuji came btw my AviTa πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

2) Avdesh looks shoo shweetuuu n grumpy in this pic πŸ˜›
I think Bhaiyya ji looked best in Black kurta n Yello n green kurta hmm... He looked good in red too πŸ€” actually looked cute in all colors πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

3) I don't like this pic...
This is the same day Arpi died n Avi's life became a living hell 😭

4) How dare u Bahuji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Again with ur cute Devar but can't blame her fully, he was so cute man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†