Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww cutuu RaHiba ❤️ TFS Partuu luv the JazzVeer Cap too both luk so gud ☺️

and ur PaRud caps are ❤️❤️

one of my most fav scene .. That mang filling scene when Rudy realize wat he just did his expressions nd the RR BGM was sooo beautiful nd yeah their small argument lyk a typical hubby wife 😆😆 Poor boy was confused wat she was talking lol all thankt too his dearuu Kakii 😆

When Paro was abt to leave our RPR is back to his form Parvati Rudra Pratab Ranwat 😆 Adharmi Patni lag rahi meri awww☺️ and the way he hold her infront of mirror was just Perfect ❤️❤️

And yeah hw can i forget his Bhai lagta hai tera 🤣

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys this is out of topic, but just thought of putting it here as there are many students in this thread. If any one of you are going for B-Tech in some B-grade or C-grade colleges with the hope of making it in IT, please dont. As a person working in IT sector I can tell those days are over. The pay package you will get will never justify the enormous fees you are paying.

Again dont plan for long term careers in any IT majors if you are coming to them in campus placement. Automation and Artificial intelligence are the reality of IT sector and more than 90% of non-complex IT work will be automated in the next 3-4 years. Only those who have the aptitude to do high ended technical work along with good knowledge in robotics, neural networks and other things will survive in this field.

In one word start looking beyond IT. There are many other opportunists in many other fields. Choose one based on your interest and passion. India lack Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and many other such professions which is in serious need of man power.

Dont take B-Tech unless it is in a good college. Dont come to IT unless you are a hard core techie

This is just my guidance based on the reality I see day in day out.

A good post Shruthi. Machine learning is the magic word that not just the IT sector but even in VLSI also can do wonders. It is the trend now that automation is looked for in every field. Driverless cars, nursing robots, drone delivery...list is only growing.

Also here in US, With new immigration laws in place, one more thing to be aware is please plan on a Masters program after B.E or B.Tech. The college and grades speak a lot on your resume when entering as a fresher. And most places the initial entry the resumes are scanned by computers than real people. Computers look for keywords to forward the resume to higher level. Make sure you are doing what you enjoy the most for you will have to work in that field for several years to come. well that may be true in most cases but know some here who started their career as engineers but later gave up and went to study for eight years to become doctors because they liked it better.

Life is full of opportunities just do your best at whatever you do and the learn the fullest so that you feel gratified. Best wishes to all students out there.
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

<font color="#0099cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Awww cutuu RaHiba❤️TFS Partuu luv the JazzVeer Cap too both luk so gud☺️</font>

<font color="#0099cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and ur PaRud caps are❤️❤️</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">one of my most fav scene .. That mang filling scene when Rudy realize wat he just did his expressions nd the RR BGM was sooo beautifulnd yeah their small argument lyk a typical hubby wife😆😆Poor boy was confused wat she was talking lol all thankt too his dearuu Kakii😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">When Paro was abt to leave our RPR is back to his form Parvati Rudra Pratab Ranwat😆 Adharmi Patni lag rahi meri awww☺️and the way he hold her infront of mirror was just Perfect❤️❤️</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And yeah hw can i forget his Bhai lagta hai tera🤣</font>

Bhai lagta hai Tera was super funny 🤣 that too he tells it so seriously. But the only sad thing was Paro did not realize she was being hunted that time but trusted everyone else but Rudra 😉
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Wow beautiful caps Mano. I was waiting for this episode caps adharmi pati 😆

This Maang pe sindhoor had several reversals in the life of the serial 😆. First time neither wanted it to be true, but then he was Jallad to her and he was just taunting, but in a few days Paro was totally for it and Rudra was not ready to accept. Lastly In part 2 Rudy wanted it to be true but Myrah wasn't...hahaha

My fav ep too
next ep too has the continuation of this😉

I like the other scene too equally
Here Rudra uses it to scare Paro
while later Paro uses it to prove to Rudra that they are destined😆😆

Don't even remind me of Myrah🤢😆
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

@red I agree with this point di

Even after knowing the reality that recent passed out engineers dont have job opportunity, people are still interested to join only in B.E and B.Tech😕

No one looks beyond IT

I remember my parents were so upset
when I refused to Join B.Tech IT after counseling
As I was never forced to do anything
they didn't force me then too
But they were visibly upset for long
Now they realize that my decision was right😆😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It is sad Padma. Every year around May-June I get atleast 4-5 resumes of freshers in hands. Many parents believe I have the magic wand by which their ward will get job in IT. Definitely no. I can refer but they have to take test and interview.
Second they are shocked when they hear salary package or when I tell be prepared to start for even as low as rs8000 per month. if you work well may be in 2 or 3 years you will get 25-30k. These people come paying some 4-5 lakhs fee and have education loan. It is hard to see when bubble break. Some struggle and make up, some just go disillusioned and bad mouth the entire sector telling late working hrs and all. Like grapes you dont get are sour. Some believe I am telling all this because I dont want their wards to get high salary🤢

@vd it is said that in next 5 years 40-50% of old jobs will cease to exist, but new jobs will come. So those who can adapt to the changing scenario will survive rest with herd mentality will perish. Also onsite opportunities are reducing with Trump in US, Brexit and Middle East having its own problems.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

I remember my parents were so upset
when I refused to Join B.Tech IT after counseling
As I was never forced to do anything
they didn't force me then too
But they were visibly upset for long
Now they realize that my decision was right😆😆

😆😆😆

Even am also happy that i didn study engineering😉😉
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

😆😆😆

Even am also happy that i didn study engineering😉😉

If really one is interested in doing engineering then that's fine
But in most cases it's just for status or we r tuned to not think anythingelse
It's either Engineering or medicine
or if some other trend comes of then that
one should choose what they are interested in or where their talent lies

One of my bestie was school topper and
at that time we had only one medical college in UT of Pondicherry
Most of her family members were Docs
when she gave entrance and by few marks missed medical seat
she joined in B.Tech IT in Pondicherry's best collage
One semester was over and she had topped that semester
Suddenly a new medical college came into existence she got free seat
and her parents forcefully made her quit B.Tech and enrolled her into medicine
She cried over the the phone to me that day🤢
All this just for status
For long she was doing it half halfheartedly
felt very bad for her
she finished her MD just two years back and
is settled in Bangalore with her hubby(Surgeon), even her sis is a Doc😆😆
For outsiders she might look successful buts she isn't happy with what she is doing

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
btw did anyone see
BB's is being made into Hindi TV series by it's own makers
they say it will be launched in early 2018
How I wish Ashu plays BB
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shruthi di
I agree with your point

I dont know whether u believe it or not.. Here there are so many police reports stating that most of the chain snatching are done by young guys whose age are around 22 to 30..

Because these ppl dont have proper job or they have their EMI to be paid😕