Posted: 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

#RSSI #RaHiba #AshishSharma

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys this is out of topic, but just thought of putting it here as there are many students in this thread. If any one of you are going for B-Tech in some B-grade or C-grade colleges with the hope of making it in IT, please dont. As a person working in IT sector I can tell those days are over. The pay package you will get will never justify the enormous fees you are paying.
Again dont plan for long term careers in any IT majors if you are coming to them in campus placement. Automation and Artificial intelligence are the reality of IT sector and more than 90% of non-complex IT work will be automated in the next 3-4 years. Only those who have the aptitude to do high ended technical work along with good knowledge in robotics, neural networks and other things will survive in this field.

In one word start looking beyond IT. There are many other opportunists in many other fields. Choose one based on your interest and passion. India lack Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and many other such professions which is in serious need of man power.

Dont take B-Tech unless it is in a good college. Dont come to IT unless you are a hard core techie

This is just my guidance based on the reality I see day in day out.
Mano.M thumbnail

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Mano.M thumbnail

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

hiπŸ˜›
Now news as in
But going by Ashu tweets(hints)
something good is awaiting usπŸ˜‰

Hopefully the confirmation news should be out before new AT😊

So that there is no problem of choosing title for new ATπŸ˜‰
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys this is out of topic, but just thought of putting it here as there are many students in this thread. If any one of you are going for B-Tech in some B-grade or C-grade colleges with the hope of making it in IT, please dont. As a person working in IT sector I can tell those days are over. The pay package you will get will never justify the enormous fees you are paying.

Again dont plan for long term careers in any IT majors if you are coming to them in campus placement. Automation and Artificial intelligence are the reality of IT sector and more than 90% of non-complex IT work will be automated in the next 3-4 years. Only those who have the aptitude to do high ended technical work along with good knowledge in robotics, neural networks and other things will survive in this field.

In one word start looking beyond IT. There are many other opportunists in many other fields. Choose one based on your interest and passion. India lack Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and many other such professions which is in serious need of man power.

Dont take B-Tech unless it is in a good college. Dont come to IT unless you are a hard core techie

This is just my guidance based on the reality I see day in day out.

@red I agree with this point di

Even after knowing the reality that recent passed out engineers dont have job opportunity, people are still interested to join only in B.E and B.TechπŸ˜•

No one looks beyond IT
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful caps Mano. I was waiting for this episode caps adharmi pati πŸ˜†

This Maang pe sindhoor had several reversals in the life of the serial πŸ˜†. First time neither wanted it to be true, but then he was Jallad to her and he was just taunting, but in a few days Paro was totally for it and Rudra was not ready to accept. Lastly In part 2 Rudy wanted it to be true but Myrah wasn't...hahaha
Edited by Vdvisa - 7 years ago