Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

🀣

This show makes me dread triangles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw Fateh was from London right? Then how could London police not arrest him there only mistaking him to be Ranveer😳

Infact I thought they had plans of showing Fateh was Ranveer only... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

han they might have plan infact sum of the scene luked so if i m not wrong both RV nd Fateh had same bracelete right even S sis pointed it out in one of the scene nd remember RV dialogue too I will cumback

I think PH donno hw to take the story so though let take leap nd end his character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Lol haan she got RV FBs everytime dunno why? Maybe her heart knows she loves Ranveer but wasn't ready to acceptπŸ€”

But S family were indebted by Ranveer, they always supported him no matter what. RV'S own mom was more inclined towards S n S's family loved Ranveer like their own son.

Truly the writers got changed nd messed up the whole RaHiba story in S2 n S3🀒

🀣🀣 but why to becum mahan nd show RV as villain ?? πŸ˜†han adituu i too lyked Rv nd her family bond they scene were really nice but his parents espl his dad 🀒
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Exactly they showed him as Villain nd mummy mahan i would have luved to c J taking revange πŸ˜†

btw I just got reminded how both Dad nd his beta choosed S over Jazz Money / nd Heer πŸ˜† hw can they call him villain yeah espl that confession .. ❀️ ( though i too didnt lyk RV few actions lyk the way he framed D nd blackmailed S nd the mrg ) but then Sacha pyaar was no less infact he was more evil thoug the actor didnt do justice πŸ˜†

han fanu luv story after marriage would have been gud We should have at least got sum cutuu scene with RaHiba we hardly got anything grr πŸ˜† S reaction I would have luved too but they would have brought triangle back again πŸ˜†

We so want J or Rudra to take revenge from their mummy'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushu Ranveer didn't frame Daljit, after murder he ran away n Daljit came there n got caught by himself...
He infact kind of saved Daljit, by providing proof for him. He could have married Sahiba by blackmailing n never got Daljit out that would have been the real "Villain's" job ...

His only mistake was blackmailing Sahiba (for which he said sorry 100 times) and accidental murder

Infact it was Daljit who had trapped RV in false theft case rem Ranveer getting beaten up by police n taken to hospital n Rahiba romance in hospitalπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And of course mental hospital was too cold blooded. But it hardly had any effect as the actir couldn't play the villain well πŸ˜†

Haan Rahiba didn't have much cutu scenes to FaNu should have had .. Her reaction would have been Ranveeerrr πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 😲

I loved the way they connected Ranveer n Sahiba names .. Soulmate connection😳
Thushi thumbnail

Every eternal lovers connection with Ranveer, after memory loss falls in love with his look alike.. but dialogues have Daljit ji is great!
I mean what?! πŸ˜•
Whom do u love yaar tell na Such a headache this girl is πŸ˜†

Lol haan S was like in my heart Daljit is my husband. RaHiba relationship was more of Friends or platonic one. Still they paired S son with D son πŸ₯±
They are bro sis!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Writers brain went to drain in S2, S3 and hence they got so less numbers n finally got over πŸ˜†
If they had continued with Rahiba this blunder wouldn't have happenedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Only show whose trps went down after leap πŸ˜†
Even RR's trp improved after leap 😊
As one wanted to see Rudra's life getting a second chance... But who wants to see that betrayer move on in life πŸ€’πŸ˜†

S was one confused lead lol who herself dont knw wat she want πŸ€£πŸ˜†
seriously i dont knw wat writers were thinking even if they r new they should at least knw basic story ... totally spoiled it in S 3 with the pairing 🀒

Aditu even with FAnu they could hav ended there was only few epi of S 3 na
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

[

han they might have plan infact sum of the scene luked so if i m not wrong both RV nd Fateh had same bracelete right even S sis pointed it out in one of the scene nd remember RV dialogue too I will cumback

I think PH donno hw to take the story so though let take leap nd end his character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It would have been good if he was Ranveer only taking revenge from Sahiba πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But that'stoo much to expect from a true lover like RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan pH didn't have any story, hence killed him.. but better to kill the character than butcheringπŸ˜†
I just felt bad he couldn't see his child before dying
CutiepieAD thumbnail

🀣🀣 but why to becum mahan nd show RV as villain ?? πŸ˜†han adituu i too lyked Rv nd her family bond they scene were really nice but his parents espl his dad 🀒

Yes how much he did for her family😳
That too she said is his selfishness at the end😲
Sahibaaa HATE U πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan his papa was so annoying🀒
He was Arpi's Papa na... ??
RV'S papa was better than Arpi's Papa at leastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

S was one confused lead lol who herself dont knw wat she want πŸ€£πŸ˜†
seriously i dont knw wat writers were thinking even if they r new they should at least knw basic story ... totally spoiled it in S 3 with the pairing 🀒

Aditu even with FAnu they could hav ended there was only few epi of S 3 na

Haan exactly should have ended with FaNu only
It's the only Ashu show which when ended I was so happyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu was finally out of the crap πŸ˜†
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail

We so want J or Rudra to take revenge from their mummy'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushu Ranveer didn't frame Daljit, after murder he ran away n Daljit came there n got caught by himself...
He infact kind of saved Daljit, by providing proof for him. He could have married Sahiba by blackmailing n never got Daljit out that would have been the real "Villain's" job ...

His only mistake was blackmailing Sahiba (for which he said sorry 100 times) and accidental murder

Infact it was Daljit who had trapped RV in false theft case rem Ranveer getting beaten up by police n taken to hospital n Rahiba romance in hospitalπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And of course mental hospital was too cold blooded. But it hardly had any effect as the actir couldn't play the villain well πŸ˜†

Haan Rahiba didn't have much cutu scenes to FaNu should have had .. Her reaction would have been Ranveeerrr πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 😲

I loved the way they connected Ranveer n Sahiba names .. Soulmate connection😳

Ups even i dont knw wy I said framed now πŸ˜† yeah i didnt lyk Rv blackmailing S even the marriage but nowadays this hw most of the marriage happen in TV πŸ˜† another thing Jazz he kind of used nd her nd later this girl was also ok nd still wanted him back πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Thats wat I said sacha pyaa was evil devil πŸ˜† but the actor failed to do justice nd funny mahan forgivving him without punishing

one thing i would have luved RV confess the murder nd surender himself that would have been a gud track but cv killed him 😑 it would have been one gud track for RaHiba too if they handled it well
Thushi thumbnail

Haan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It would have been good if he was Ranveer only taking revenge from Sahiba πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But that'stoo much to expect from a true lover like RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan pH didn't have any story, hence killed him.. but better to kill the character than butcheringπŸ˜†
I just felt bad he couldn't see his child before dying

revenge from S ? that too RV when she went after D itself he didnt why when she lost her memory πŸ˜† imagine RV nd Jeet together RanJeet as Dad nd Son would have rockedd πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Yes how much he did for her family😳
That too she said is his selfishness at the end😲
Sahibaaa HATE U πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan his papa was so annoying🀒
He was Arpi's Papa na... ??
RV'S papa was better than Arpi's Papa at leastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U hate but RV babu lubs her 🀣I too think so he was arpis dad .. nd he was in skr too na πŸ˜†