Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I posted the close up in other At πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She actually didn't say Daljit was her true love πŸ˜† But the way she said it as a sob story made it look Daljit was true love n Ranveer was the Villain of her life.

She also said after Ranveer died she lost her memo n found love in Fateh. And Daljit kept waiting for her but she couldn't recognize him.
After she got married she got her memo back , but it was already late as she was marriedπŸ€”

Now does this mean she would have gone to Daljit if she had her memory? I think yes.

But yes she told Raunak that after marriage, she loved just Fateh (how true is that I dunno) πŸ˜†

So yeah except for Ranveer, she did give due respect n recognition of their love to her hubby'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

But this time Sahiba impressed me a lot man!!
Though she as usual was selfish n biased for the one she loves, but this time it was the right man πŸ˜‰
She gave the same treatment to Daljit which she did with RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Little less than that maybeπŸ˜†
Daljit got his slap very well πŸ˜†

But I didn't like the way Sahiba's family talked abt Ranveer.. Did they forget what he did for them? 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and funny thing is whenever Anu saw D her true luv they didnt show any connection any feeling .. but she got fbs RVπŸ˜† and then she call D True luv lol aditu even his own family were on S side wat u expect from S family πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

el Season 3 was to show the diff btw Jeet nd his dad (RV) 😑 instead of S3 they should have continued with S2 why did they kill Fateh .. They could have shown FAnu Luv story nd Fateh Jeet bond hw Jeet accept him as Dad .. nd if thats not enough we got S ji true luv after all wat Rv Fateh did / went trough for her πŸ˜†

Haan even I feel S3 was to show diff btw RV n Jeet but they showed as if RV was a villain which was false 😳
Just to lift Jeet n Mahan Mummy n her true love why to defame someone else πŸ˜•

I too wanted to see what happened to FaNu after marriage.. FaNu were a cute pair
And when S ji gets her memory back wanted to see what's her reactionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FaNu bgm was also Beautiful😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail

no i meant if jazz wasnt in S1 only else it would have been lyk Anu Jazz too fall in luv with RV lukalyk .. but yeah then they had no story there was even no plan for S 2 πŸ˜†

gud she moved to another show else they would have brough her back nd again both would have fall for his lukalike again same triangle πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

🀣

This show makes me dread triangles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw Fateh was from London right? Then how could London police not arrest him there only mistaking him to be Ranveer😳

Infact I thought they had plans of showing Fateh was Ranveer only... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

She actually didn't say Daljit was her true love πŸ˜† But the way she said it as a sob story made it look Daljit was true love n Ranveer was the Villain of her life.

She also said after Ranveer died she lost her memo n found love in Fateh. And Daljit kept waiting for her but she couldn't recognize him.
After she got married she got her memo back , but it was already late as she was marriedπŸ€”

Now does this mean she would have gone to Daljit if she had her memory? I think yes.

But yes she told Raunak that after marriage, she loved just Fateh (how true is that I dunno) πŸ˜†

So yeah except for Ranveer, she did give due respect n recognition of their love to her hubby'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So true luv means u wont recognize ur luv ?? 🀣 I have seen in many luv story even after loosing their memory if not recognize who they r but still feel sumthing for them nd try to understand who they r if they connected to them here she moved on but if she did she would have went back to D 🀣

btw i also find it weird that theyy paired Ds daughter oppo S sons 😳 D nd S we knw wat kind of relationship they shared yet they paired their kids oppo each other though i didnt lyk Jeet choosing his mummy ji but i m also happy he was spared from Ds daughter (but That girl nd Ashu luked cutuu together )πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

I posted the close up in other At πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

CutiepieAD thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and funny thing is whenever Anu saw D her true luv they didnt show any connection any feeling .. but she got fbs RVπŸ˜† and then she call D True luv lol aditu even his own family were on S side wat u expect from S family πŸ˜†

Lol haan she got RV FBs everytime dunno why? Maybe her heart knows she loves Ranveer but wasn't ready to acceptπŸ€”

But S family were indebted by Ranveer, they always supported him no matter what. RV'S own mom was more inclined towards S n S's family loved Ranveer like their own son.

Truly the writers got changed nd messed up the whole RaHiba story in S2 n S3🀒
Thushi thumbnail

Haan even I feel S3 was to show diff btw RV n Jeet but they showed as if RV was a villain which was false 😳
Just to lift Jeet n Mahan Mummy n her true love why to defame someone else πŸ˜•

I too wanted to see what happened to FaNu after marriage.. FaNu were a cute pair
And when S ji gets her memory back wanted to see what's her reactionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FaNu bgm was also Beautiful😳

Exactly they showed him as Villain nd mummy mahan i would have luved to c J taking revange πŸ˜†

btw I just got reminded how both Dad nd his beta choosed S over Jazz Money / nd Heer πŸ˜† hw can they call him villain yeah espl that confession .. ❀️ ( though i too didnt lyk RV few actions lyk the way he framed D nd blackmailed S nd the mrg ) but then Sacha pyaar was no less infact he was more evil thoug the actor didnt do justice πŸ˜†

han fanu luv story after marriage would have been gud We should have at least got sum cutuu scene with RaHiba we hardly got anything grr πŸ˜† S reaction I would have luved too but they would have brought triangle back again πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

So true luv means u wont recognize ur luv ?? 🀣 I have seen in many luv story even after loosing their memory if not recognize who they r but still feel sumthing for them nd try to understand who they r if they connected to them here she moved on but if she did she would have went back to D 🀣

btw i also find it weird that theyy paired Ds daughter oppo S sons 😳 D nd S we knw wat kind of relationship they shared yet they paired their kids oppo each other though i didnt lyk Jeet choosing his mummy ji but i m also happy he was spared from Ds daughter (but That girl nd Ashu luked cutuu together )πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Every eternal lovers connection with Ranveer, after memory loss falls in love with his look alike.. but dialogues have Daljit ji is great!
I mean what?! πŸ˜•
Whom do u love yaar tell na Such a headache this girl is πŸ˜†

Lol haan S was like in my heart Daljit is my husband. RaHiba relationship was more of Friends or platonic one. Still they paired S son with D son πŸ₯±
They are bro sis!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Writers brain went to drain in S2, S3 and hence they got so less numbers n finally got over πŸ˜†
If they had continued with Rahiba this blunder wouldn't have happenedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Only show whose trps went down after leap πŸ˜†
Even RR's trp improved after leap 😊
As one wanted to see Rudra's life getting a second chance... But who wants to see that betrayer move on in life πŸ€’πŸ˜†