Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Fateh and Jazz... 😳 this would have been interesting to watch πŸ˜†

only if the ph though abt this pair we would have got a gud story in season two but they were too much obsessed with triangle till the end they were not ready to move on from it πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Really 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Really this waiting is getting too long and boring. Wish we hear some good news soon

han πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really Visa the thing is many of us are not active before we used to had soo much fun while waiting now that too not so super boring
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0099cc">only if the ph though abt this pair we would have got a gud story in season two but they were too much obsessed with triangle till the end they were not ready to move on from itπŸ˜†</font>

Triangle they even carried it with Jeet πŸ˜‰ but after all that Fateh did to Sji true love was D 😲 at least Jazz might have turned to be true to heart
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">han πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">really Visa the thing is many of us are not active before we used to had soo much fun while waiting now that too not so super boring</font>

πŸ˜• once Sharmaji breaks the silence, hibernation will also cease

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The Ranveer collages are so nice...the carefree times of Ranveer 😳

That expressions one is carefree times
But jazveer one isn't carefree times
He had turned grey alreadyπŸ˜†
But what I just love abt Ranveer is that even when he was grey, he looked very cute πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

I soo agree

sumtym me too feel they should have been end game ... Ashu nd Suku luked cutuu together 😳 or they could have ended Rahiba storyy nd season two with fateh nd Jazz πŸ˜†

Yes Ashu n suku looked very cute together😳
And characterisation wise too if we see
Jazz wanted someone who loves her, who can cope up with her obsessive n crazy behavior n Ranveer wanted success, power nd love so both would have got what they wanted...

Only if Daljit didn't reveal that Sahiba hasn't married him for money πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushu I think Suku moved to another show hence couldn't be brought back. Hence not Fateh Jazz πŸ˜†
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Luv Ram expression here ... soo protective ❀️

Lovely😳😳
This epi had close up too na πŸ˜›
Thushi thumbnail

Triangle they even carried it with Jeet πŸ˜‰ but after all that Fateh did to Sji true love was D 😲 at least Jazz might have turned to be true to heart

I feel Season 3 was to show the diff btw Jeet nd his dad (RV) 😑 instead of S3 they should have continued with S2 why did they kill Fateh .. They could have shown FAnu Luv story nd Fateh Jeet bond hw Jeet accept him as Dad .. nd if thats not enough we got S ji true luv after all wat Rv Fateh did / went trough for her πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

only if the ph though abt this pair we would have got a gud story in season two but they were too much obsessed with triangle till the end they were not ready to move on from it πŸ˜†

But this time Sahiba impressed me a lot man!!
Though she as usual was selfish n biased for the one she loves, but this time it was the right man πŸ˜‰
She gave the same treatment to Daljit which she did with RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Little less than that maybeπŸ˜†
Daljit got his slap very well πŸ˜†

But I didn't like the way Sahiba's family talked abt Ranveer.. Did they forget what he did for them? 😳
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Yes Ashu n suku looked very cute together😳
And characterisation wise too if we see
Jazz wanted someone who loves her, who can cope up with her obsessive n crazy behavior n Ranveer wanted success, power nd love so both would have got what they wanted...

Only if Daljit didn't reveal that Sahiba hasn't married him for money πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushu I think Suku moved to another show hence couldn't be brought back. Hence not Fateh Jazz πŸ˜†

no i meant if jazz wasnt in S1 only else it would have been lyk Anu Jazz too fall in luv with RV lukalyk .. but yeah then they had no story there was even no plan for S 2 πŸ˜†

gud she moved to another show else they would have brough her back nd again both would have fall for his lukalike again same triangle πŸ₯±πŸ˜†