Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Almost all of us in our group has got ๐Ÿ˜Š

Btw Mano is the luckiest๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ashu knows her name nd Twitter handle too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
He took her name in his bday IV ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He really cares for his fans n there feedbacks, though he doesn't reply, but reads most of the things ๐Ÿ˜‰

what a day it was
Never thought that he would recognize me from TT๐Ÿ˜ณ
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi di u know Tamil as well? That's good
@ Mano they are real fans yaar don't insult them. When they wish for something just the next day it happens! โค๏ธ
They asked where is he, and he was there ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Earnest prayers from heart never gets unanswered๐Ÿ˜Š

Mano.M thumbnail

@shruthi di u know Tamil as well? That's good

@ Mano they are real fans yaar don't insult them. When they wish for something just the next day it happens! โค๏ธ
They asked where is he, and he was there ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Earnest prayers from heart never gets unanswered๐Ÿ˜Š

That's why I want them to ask it once more now๐Ÿ˜ณ
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I will watch aditi. That's a movie I want to watch in theatre itself. Second is I want the tamil dubbed one. Not Malayalam. Malayalam dubbed sometimes doesnt do justice to certain emotions. Here in Kerala there is more Malayalam dubbed than Tamil.

Yes pl do watch Shrutiravi ...its not a movie , its an experience...would love to read your review ... Now my wish is to see Ashish in a role like Prabhas...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Navya you are the 3rd person asking me a review of bahubali. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Thank you so much. I mean it means a lot that people appreciate my take and would love to read it. Will surely put once I watch it.

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Visa di u stalk just me or others too?๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† u are not alone Aditi all Ashu fans are under the umbrella ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it is mainly from the comments on Sharmaji's/FC's go into a web of things when I have time.
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">hi Visa๐Ÿค—</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Sorry my net was troubling yesterday</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">btw they are always onboard but busy with something-else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">They are not Ashu fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Aditi or should I say they are the real fans๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Too bad Mano too many factors not helping...hope everything in place sooon and you are back in IF ๐Ÿ˜›

Ok now I get the real fans ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Navya you are the 3rd person asking me a review of bahubali.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Thank you so much. I mean it means a lot that people appreciate my take and would love to read it. Will surely put once I watch it.

Shruthi add me to the list. Would love to read your analysis on the movie and then rewatch again. I am sure you will bring out the not so visible ones out to light.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Shruthi add me to the list. Would love to read your analysis on the movie and then rewatch again. I am sure you will bring out the not so visible ones out to light.

Yes Shruti, we will be waiting for your review & if its not too much of a hassle, then pl inbox me the link after you have posted because i dont come to IF often these days so i wldnt want to miss it.
Mano.M thumbnail

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago