As BB1 was a blockbuster in itself and people had more exceptions for BB2
the fact that we are happy with BB2 is a success for the team
I loved many parts
since u mentioned most of it
I will say the other parts
I loved the dialogues and the humour in it
It reminded me of RRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Though Prabhas was best as BB
(he is one of my fav Telugu hero even before BB)
but during romantic scenes, I can't help but compare him with Ashu
Ashu eyes no one can match upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
here I go againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But the hardwork Prabhas and Rana has put in
OMG that's amazing
If not for such a villian BB won't shine

Coming to SathyaRaj(katappa)
like Visa mentioned
His dialogues were a treat
sarcasm and humour at it's best
when DS fights with those thieves
when he says "Naama kathanayagan enge?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(where is our hero)
also when Nazar says "un thaiyin Naai Varukirathu"
(ur Mom's dog is coming, it rhymes in Tamil)
then later when he asks katappa," did u overhear us"
he replies"No since I am a dog, I sniffed"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Had tears during BB' death sequence

Ladies in the story shined
Sivagami snatching kingship from BB out of anger
then realizing her mistake
the moment DS points the same her ego gets hurt
and she is furious again(her eyes conveyed everything)πŸ‘
BB and DS love story was a beauty
My fav scene was DS walking over BB"s shouldersπŸ˜‰
Loved that song visualization when they return to Mahizmathi
Creativity at it's best
Anushka was fantastic as DS
(I wished she had a proper fight scene though)

that scene when BB's name is chanted
during BD's coronation was goose bump moment
climax fight was amazing
specially when DS walks over BD's golden head
when BD's chariot gets broken into half
BD on lion and BB on bull was perfect VFX
Thankfully BB2 didn't have any ridiculous item songs like in BB1

on the whole the move was outstanding and
I want to watch it againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Are u in TT as well?

He might have just responded for the storm tweet n not the negative characterπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

But if he does for negative character I will be on cloud nineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

No Aditi I am not on TT but stalk you all at times πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Almost all of us in our group has got😊

Btw Mano is the luckiest😳
Ashu knows her name nd Twitter handle tooπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
He took her name in his bday IV😳

He really cares for his fans n there feedbacks, though he doesn't reply, but reads most of the thingsπŸ˜‰

That is heart warming to hear Aditi. Yes that was the first offscreen video of Ashish I saw and was zapped. Then I found the forum and all you guys and rest is history πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Aditi good review</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Exactly BB2 was better than BB1 and it's a big compliment</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">As BB1 was a blockbuster in itself and people had more exceptions for BB2</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">the fact that we are happy with BB2 is a success for the team</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">I loved many parts</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">since u mentioned most of it</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">I will say the other parts</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">I loved the dialogues and the humour in it</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Itremindedme of RRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">ThoughPrabhas was best as BB</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">(he is one of myfav Teluguheroeven before BB)</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">but during romanticscenes, I can't help but compare him with Ashu</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Ashu eyes no one can match upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">here I go againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">But thehardworkPrabhasand Rana has put in</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">OMG that's amazing</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">If not for such a villian BB won't shine</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Coming to SathyaRaj(katappa)</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">like Visa mentioned</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">His dialogues were a treat</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">sarcasmand humour at it's best</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">when DS fights with thosethieves</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">when he says "Naama kathanayagan enge?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">(where is our hero)</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">also when Nazar says "un thaiyin Naai Varukirathu"</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">(ur Mom's dog is coming, it rhymes in Tamil)</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">then later when he asks katappa," did u overhear us"</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">he replies"No since I am a dog, I sniffed"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Had tears during BB' death sequence</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Ladiesin the story shined</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Sivagami snatching kingship from BB out of anger</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">then realizingher mistake</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">the moment DS points the same her ego gets hurt</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">and she is furious again(her eyes conveyedeverything)πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">BB and DS love story was a beauty</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">My fav scene was DS walking over BB"s shouldersπŸ˜‰</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Loved that song visualizationwhen they return to Mahizmathi</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Creativityat it's best</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Anushka was fantastic as DS</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">(I wished she had a proper fight scene though)</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">that scene when BB's name is chanted</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">during BD's coronationwas goose bump moment</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">climax fight was amazing</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">specially when DS walks over BD's golden head</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">when BD's chariot gets broken into half</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">BD on lion and BB on bull was perfect VFX</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Thankfully BB2 didn't have any ridiculousitem songs like in BB1</font>

<font color="#9966cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">on the whole the move was outstandingand</font>
<font color="#9966cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I want to watch it againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

I have my plans for second time too...this time in Tamil though want to hear Satyaraj's dialogues. First time watched with a group of Telegu fans so got to hear Prabhas voice but now in Tamil πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It really makes a huge difference when you hear the actor speak himself...thanks to RR and tamil dubbing

I liked that walking over shoulder scene as well 😳.

True Mano romance scenes in the first part was not well blended with the story though BB climbs the mountain to see the beauty behind the mask...the song was totally out of place. In BB2 though the entire first half was building up the stage for BB and DS together I didn't find anything that was dragging or not needed. Even the scenes with DS cousin was much required...
Edited by Vdvisa - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt watch BB2 till now. Guess will have to wait as I had so many other committments, hence have not read any reviews also. I want to watch it.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Aditi good review

Exactly BB2 was better than BB1 and it's a big compliment
As BB1 was a blockbuster in itself and people had more exceptions for BB2
the fact that we are happy with BB2 is a success for the team
I loved many parts
since u mentioned most of it
I will say the other parts
I loved the dialogues and the humour in it
It reminded me of RRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Though Prabhas was best as BB
(he is one of my fav Telugu hero even before BB)
but during romantic scenes, I can't help but compare him with Ashu
Ashu eyes no one can match upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
here I go againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But the hardwork Prabhas and Rana has put in
OMG that's amazing
If not for such a villian BB won't shine

Coming to SathyaRaj(katappa)
like Visa mentioned
His dialogues were a treat
sarcasm and humour at it's best
when DS fights with those thieves
when he says "Naama kathanayagan enge?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(where is our hero)
also when Nazar says "un thaiyin Naai Varukirathu"
(ur Mom's dog is coming, it rhymes in Tamil)
then later when he asks katappa," did u overhear us"
he replies"No since I am a dog, I sniffed"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Had tears during BB' death sequence

Ladies in the story shined
Sivagami snatching kingship from BB out of anger
then realizing her mistake
the moment DS points the same her ego gets hurt
and she is furious again(her eyes conveyed everything)πŸ‘
BB and DS love story was a beauty
My fav scene was DS walking over BB"s shouldersπŸ˜‰
Loved that song visualization when they return to Mahizmathi
Creativity at it's best
Anushka was fantastic as DS
(I wished she had a proper fight scene though)

that scene when BB's name is chanted
during BD's coronation was goose bump moment
climax fight was amazing
specially when DS walks over BD's golden head
when BD's chariot gets broken into half
BD on lion and BB on bull was perfect VFX
Thankfully BB2 didn't have any ridiculous item songs like in BB1

on the whole the move was outstanding and
I want to watch it againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So u saw RR n SKR in BBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have seen Prabhas in just BB1 n now BB2. I have to say, action seq noone can beat him... πŸ‘
And also his emotional scenes gave me goosebumps!!
But in romance toh I like Ashu more than SRK , and he remains my fav in romance department πŸ˜†

Haha yes kattappa was very funny in that whole pig hunting part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hindi too we had amazing dialogues..

Yeah the hast walk of DS with the fire on head n walking on Bhallaldev's statue was Soo good !!!
Actually I wanted DS to beat BD with leash before burning him man !! He was such a sadist 🀒

Btw that part where BD says he isn't happy with the gold statues but will be happy seeing DS in chains.. I felt like slapping him 🀒😑

And there DS could have had fight seq tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

In love story I loved when BB teaches her to shoot 3 arrows n then they together shoot 😳

My friends are going tomorrow so I might go n watch againπŸ˜‰
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Didnt watch BB2 till now. Guess will have to wait as I had so many other committments, hence have not read any reviews also. I want to watch it.

Do watch Shruthi di it's a must watch😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail
@Visa di u stalk just me or others too? πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I will watch aditi. That's a movie I want to watch in theatre itself. Second is I want the tamil dubbed one. Not Malayalam. Malayalam dubbed sometimes doesnt do justice to certain emotions. Here in Kerala there is more Malayalam dubbed than Tamil.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Hi Mano πŸ€—

Haven't been around that time...but seems like fun...well let's bring them back on board again πŸ˜ƒ

hi VisaπŸ€—
Sorry my net was troubling yesterday
btw they are always onboard but busy with something-elseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They are not Ashu fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aditi or should I say they are the real fansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago