Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys remember I used to tell read the title of the show " Siya Ke Ram". So the show belonged to Ram seen through Sita's eyes. It was her Ram. Actually in Lanka part, the pain of Ram should have been shown through Siya's eyes more. But we got Kaikasi Mata ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. It was like since Valmiki didnt give the oppourtunity to create Kousalya the quintessential SP Saas, why not Kaikasi be given that role ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You cannot make Sita sit in Ayodhya, but Sita has to sit in Lanka. How can SP adarsh bahu be in a place without saas ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bold - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I was expecting them to show fully Lanka for few days , then Hanuman comes n he narrated Sita abt Ram's condition in detail n we get fully ram side for few days... That would have served Sita pov better
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Ashu won't do a show if he doesn't have a strong role
(that we fans knew always๐Ÿ˜‰)
Inspite of another ml(!?) in RSSI
Ashu had strong presence in the show
If not male dominating show
he chooses atleast shows that has equal focus on both leads
One word uttered in one ep doesn't make it Sita or Ram centric๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Right UK fetched good TRP's without any vamp/villian๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He did one male dominant show which was CGM. Rest had equal focus on ML n FL.

SKR though showed Sita as strong, but they didn't show ram as weak to lift her up. I mean even though sita killed SRavan.. it was just few mins... And RaRa war toh we all know๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
They gave some really nice scenes for Ashu to nail.. emotional scenes like "Bas itna sa".. n fight sequencesโค๏ธ... N of course romantic scenes too ๐Ÿ˜›
and for me Ashu's best was Ram till.. both the team n the actor nailed it... It had everything, n the character / writing was never spoilt.. which happens with almost all characters in daily soap

Bold - ๐Ÿคฃ why putting (!?) ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Infact in RSSI Ashu's work was the max, he not only played the hero, he played the Villain too, he was all around the show ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your last line... But in RSSI Villain was the saving Grace ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it's actually what the story is abt. When story is abt SiRa then why would one like KKesi..
RSSI was love triangle but Ranveer was obviously the driving force, the one who changed equations.. his decisions shaped the whole story ... Both hero n villain๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys watched Ramleela today. They have removed the bandhan nahin parivarthan dialogue. I was so sad. It was very much a meaningful dialogue Sunaina gives to Sita. But then Ravan was there and I was laughing through the episode. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Then there was another scene where Ram tries to plough the field. I had not paid much attention to that scene earlier. But today I listened. The old woman tells the bulls dont understand our language, give them indication with sound to move. See unless the bulls move field cannot be ploughed. No seeds can be put and food cannot be grown.

Same is the case with life also. Unless movement happens there is no life. Unless change there is no life. But then people are also like bulls. They have to be tied, given indication and then only they move forward. Dont understand the language of love, but that of pain. That's what Ram finally does in Ayodhya with Sita banishment. So today it looked so poignant when Ram says I have not studied, but I will come back and try to study. He did study and he did moved a society that was unmoving.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Finally a day off and we are clicking pictures #crazy us #warm #chutti hai #aaram #humtum

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
  • ashish30sharma84Shararatein teri ankho ki karahatein meri dhadkan ki..khamoshiyan tere labon ki shayariyan mere zehan ki..badmashiyan teri zulfon ki syahi meri nazmon ki..
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Yes VishLa n VishGavi I wanted more... I hope UN wrote Uttarkand SKR, then we would have got VishLa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

He was the real Lakshman... His way of Nose cut ๐Ÿคฃ

Really RaRa are deffo the best Jodi
How dare SP ignore RaRa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

even though i too wanted more of VishLa but I dont think we would have got it if UN wrote UK ... we should thank JaNa back story because of that only we got VishLa after Jay Vijay left that small convo abt separation was choo cutu ... Narayan Expression โค๏ธ

Adituu ashi might lyk after all she luv mummy jii ๐Ÿ˜†.. but u knw wat our skr oaudience would have done ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS ashna insta post partu .. luvly pics โค๏ธ
Mano.M thumbnail
Niveditha @nivedvins 11

#Crazy #AshNa ''

Mano.M thumbnail

Ashish and his cuteness ''' Can't describe in words #AshishSharma @ashish30sharma #JhalakDikhhlaJaa

Mano.M thumbnail

!!!! #AshishSharma #JDJ7