Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Today morning watched repeat epi of Ram Leela

The initial episodes of SKR were magnificent
Looked like I am watching a different serial. Ashu's voice also sounds a bit different here , but it's enchanting as usual๐Ÿ˜›
And his calm and composure and that serene smile was a treat to watch after sooo many days๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved Madi in Gauri Mata song seq๐Ÿ˜›
Loved Bijay Anand a lot. This episode had a lot of Janak, and Daughter father convo was there and his personality was soo good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And It was a delight to watch Guru shishya Jodi.. hayeee they look like real guru shishyaManAsh rox โค๏ธ

SU edited out Subahu Vadh , not done ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And BGMs etc are very different... Okay so they introduced a new or should I say the usual Ram Siya Ram song/bgm ... But it sounds refreshingโค๏ธ
And so much focus on KK drama ๐Ÿ˜†
Nd evil BGMs for her lol ๐Ÿ˜†

At the end they also give a teaching. They used ram restoring the village scene nd gave some seekh .. we learn this from Bhagvan Ram or something like that.

Interesting take...looks like more explanations or justifications that were hidden.
Vdvisa thumbnail
I too like the RamJanak Milan. It was so heart warming. Both had this long yearning to see each other and it was very visible in that meet. It brings tears every time I watch it. And Bijayji and Ramji both nailed it.

ManAsh have a lovely chemistry and share a special bonding that is so apt for Guru sishya. Manishji was awesome in how he had to downplay and show anger to Dasharath even though he saw Narayana in front of him. A class scene.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Oh no Aditi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ not the psycho rumour please ๐Ÿ˜ญ most importantly not with the actor it was written for ๐Ÿ˜•

Why not ? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
He already has shown us that he can nail psycho Avatar... So I want him in full fledged psycho role, hopefully finite series๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

I too like the RamJanak Milan. It was so heart warming. Both had this long yearning to see each other and it was very visible in that meet. It brings tears every time I watch it. And Bijayji and Ramji both nailed it.

ManAsh have a lovely chemistry and share a special bonding that is so apt for Guru sishya. Manishji was awesome in how he had to downplay and show anger to Dasharath even though he saw Narayana in front of him. A class scene.

RamJanak meeting didn't happen in this episode. Today was abt Janak and Sita mostly. And Ram bringing abt change in Mareech's heart n restoring village getting brahamastra.
And KK was shown a lot ๐Ÿ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

Why not ?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
He already has shown us that he can nail psycho Avatar... So I want him in full fledged psycho role, hopefully finite series๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

No doubt about him nailing it..have seen glimpses of it already... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If he does it the show has to be really very very finitely small and the next one should not have any breaks ๐Ÿ˜‰
CutiepieAD thumbnail

No doubt about him nailing it..have seen glimpses of it already... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If he does it the show has to be really very very finitely small and the next one should not have any breaks ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was just joking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He can do that in movie or short films but on regular basis it will become difficult for us to watch. Moreover tv will mess up such character for trp๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
486792 thumbnail
Aa jao meri tamanna
Ke TV par aao
Ke hona paayein judaa hum๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Guys I just want Ashu back.Rom com,psycho,drama,anything would do.

Though my ardent wish is to see him playing a psycho character.
Maybe if not a daily soap then he can do it in a Web series.Nowadays Web series are becoming popular.
Vdvisa thumbnail

I was just joking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He can do that in movie or short films but on regular basis it will become difficult for us to watch. Moreover tv will mess up such character for trp๐Ÿ˜†

You were just kidding ๐Ÿ˜ณ now can breathe properly ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AshishTamilFC @AshishTamilFC 1''' #AviTa #GunahonKaDevta #AshishSharma
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AshishTamilFC @' #AviTa #GunahonKaDevta #AshishSharma