Posted: 7 years ago

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

what happened Ashi

were u on a break?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nah!! Just trying out some melodramaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW what were you and Thushu discussing??It seemed to be something really interesting.πŸ˜‰

And my like button is still dhokebaazπŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Nah!! Just trying out some melodramaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW what were you and Thushu discussing??It seemed to be something really interesting.πŸ˜‰

And my like button is still dhokebaazπŸ˜†

Oh! okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it has to be interesting na
when we r discussingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
It was continuation of our DM talksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Word Count: 0

Mano.M thumbnail
AshishTamilFC@AshishTamilFC

To hear each tear fall & understand deep sorrow,as compassion grows he will shelter u with his arms & protect u with his heart #siyakeram

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashuu luk soo cutuu in JDJ offscreen collage 😳 tfs

wonderful caps Partuu ... I sooo luved this epiii for the first tym got whole family together espl all of the dancing together ❀️ i soo wanted such seq after kaki redemption as u knw i wanted Rudy to be the reason for her redemption i was soo excited for that track .. sigh wish we got that too .. sum happy moments of them .. the luv he didnt get from his mummy i wanted him to get from kakii btw i was thinking hw it would have been if mala came after her redemtion nd kaki claiming rudy as mera beta 🀣 evil Shayad πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Luved the small bit of PaRud while Maithili nd hubby was dancing on rab ne bana jodi song.. it was sooo perfect for PaRud .. ❀️❀️

even our lailu baisa dance was nice .. Esp Kaki reaction 🀣🀣 she was tryying to c whos it nd whenever she tried rudy came in btw them lol πŸ˜† and her fake faint πŸ˜† poor Rudy he was worried for Paro when she suddenly disappear .. first he ask her to go inside nd then worried when she disappear from there πŸ˜† nd again kaki reaction when she faint on Rudy nd when Rudy say he will take her his room also SUmeer 🀣🀣

LaRud confrontation scene was also nice .. U dont have rights to question me .. πŸ˜† espl luved the last part of their scene the moment he hear paro life is in danger the change in his expression nd his dialogue to laila if anything happene to her ❀️ nd the last bit of epi Rudy worry for Paroo .. the way he call her name .. ashu as usual nailed yeah πŸ‘ nd this epi was when he was not well .. β­οΈπŸ‘
Thushi thumbnail

awww ❀️ .. I miss his offscreen segs 😭
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

AshishTamilFC@AshishTamilFC

To hear each tear fall & understand deep sorrow,as compassion grows he will shelter u with his arms & protect u with his heart #siyakeram

one of my fav track ❀️ the way he call Maa with tears in his eyes ❀️ nd then his apologizes behalf on others .. editing was fab that seq ma ahalya becuming alive again when ram touch her feet was done very well .. nd when he bring her out the sun rise up wat a thought full idea to show ram brough light into their lives .. wat an epi yeah .. fc collage nd caption as usual superb 😊
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Ashuu luk soo cutuu in JDJ offscreen collage 😳 tfs

wonderful caps Partuu ... I sooo luved this epiii for the first tym got whole family together espl all of the dancing together ❀️ i soo wanted such seq after kaki redemption as u knw i wanted Rudy to be the reason for her redemption i was soo excited for that track .. sigh wish we got that too .. sum happy moments of them .. the luv he didnt get from his mummy i wanted him to get from kakii btw i was thinking hw it would have been if mala came after her redemtion nd kaki claiming rudy as mera beta 🀣 evil Shayad πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Luved the small bit of PaRud while Maithili nd hubby was dancing on rab ne bana jodi song.. it was sooo perfect for PaRud .. ❀️❀️

even our lailu baisa dance was nice .. Esp Kaki reaction 🀣🀣 she was tryying to c whos it nd whenever she tried rudy came in btw them lol πŸ˜† and her fake faint πŸ˜† poor Rudy he was worried for Paro when she suddenly disappear .. first he ask her to go inside nd then worried when she disappear from there πŸ˜† nd again kaki reaction when she faint on Rudy nd when Rudy say he will take her his room also SUmeer 🀣🀣

LaRud confrontation scene was also nice .. U dont have rights to question me .. πŸ˜† espl luved the last part of their scene the moment he hear paro life is in danger the change in his expression nd his dialogue to laila if anything happene to her ❀️ nd the last bit of epi Rudy worry for Paroo .. the way he call her name .. ashu as usual nailed yeah πŸ‘ nd this epi was when he was not well .. β­οΈπŸ‘

Such big essayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@red😲🀣

Partu he did look weak since few eps before than
also when he finally got hospitalized and returned after few days
he looked so weak, specially those Mehendi eps
Mano.M thumbnail
btw I noticed one this in this ep
As we know Rudra started calling her Paro
just to scare/irritate/taunt/disturb her na
This is the first time he called out her name(Paro)
out of concern and also without realizing it himselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Otherwise he just called/mentioned her as Paravti initailly (few times)
that too only it was most needed