Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Haan it was Ranveer's journey of realising what true love is. Only his love was Rab se sona😳
Did u notice, when he walked on fire they said God has forgiven him? So RV was forgiven by God for his crimes.. but not by law.. that's something I liked nd if they jailed him, would have served well, but they killed him nd let Daljit roam freely , all thanks to S 😑

Haan dats one of my fav seq.. RV was abt to sacrifice his love n she calls him selfish like really😑... Nd wen in pain calls RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I forgave her for that as after he got declared dead, she was crying n repentingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thushu rem in mental hospital track when RV had ran from there but the docs got him back ... He was narrating to the female doc abt Sahiba. Here DNA report said Ranveer is dead so Sahiba was crying. Nd parallelly tears fell from RV's eyes so he told this to doc 😳😭

Lol right why didnt she call her true luv when she was in pain πŸ˜•πŸ˜† just few secs before was lecturing him😑😑

Oh ok after that dream seg of RaHiba right ?? I think i need rewatch it again .. πŸ˜† c watched RSSI only once so not remembering much πŸ˜†
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Well they kind of tried to give same track for D too ( which didnt work )πŸ˜†.. I mean Jazveer nd D Mallika angle πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail

Read all your discussions on RSSI and I am sooo upset 😭😭😭
How can you all make fun of the greatest lover and the most Mahaan soul on this planet???😑😭
Daljit ji was the epitome of mahaanta😳😳 He was a poor soul who was tortured by that Ranveer😭😭
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

U started with ur parallelsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wat to do they actually had scenes like that
Ranveer was taking away Sahiba from Daljit, he n S were in car, Daljit was coming nd S was saying D jiii (he didn't even listen, so he's not true lover πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) and RV shut the window with her hand trapped in it🀒
Is it not like Ravan taking away Sita in pushpak vimaan? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But S doesn't deserve to be called Sita 😑
She was the vamp of the show πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

And Ram scenes, well after marriage whole love story of Rahiba was so overpowering, for true eternal lovers ... He even gave Agni parisksha for her πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Well they kind of tried to give same track for D too ( which didnt work )πŸ˜†.. I mean Jazveer nd D Mallika angle πŸ˜†

TBH Jazzveer track was better than D-Mallika.Jazz knew that RV was marrying her for money and she was okay with it.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†So there was that basic honesty between them.Both were being true to their characters.
D on the other hand just used Mallika and played with her feelings.I felt bad for Mallika.
She genuinely loved D and he used her.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Lol right why didnt she call her true luv when she was in pain πŸ˜•πŸ˜† just few secs before was lecturing him😑😑

Oh ok after that dream seg of RaHiba right ?? I think i need rewatch it again .. πŸ˜† c watched RSSI only once so not remembering much πŸ˜†

Haan then only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Daljit copied everything from Ranveer. First using Mallika, then sending RV to jail to steal Sahiba (but s was preggy so couldn't do soπŸ˜†)

But mental hospital thing was something unique planned by him, I had not even imagined he was behind it, CVs didn't drop any clue abt it 😲🀒
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Daljit copied everything from Ranveer. First using Mallika, then sending RV to jail to steal Sahiba (but s was preggy so couldn't do soπŸ˜†)

But mental hospital thing was something unique planned by him, I had not even imagined he was behind it, CVs didn't drop any clue abt it 😲🀒

Sending RV to the mental asylum was legit cold and cruel on D's behalf 🀒
Sending him to jail was justifiable since RV had done the same to him.
But mental asylum was too cruel.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Sending RV to the mental asylum was legit cold and cruel on D's behalf 🀒

Sending him to jail was justifiable since RV had done the same to him.
But mental asylum was too cruel.

Yes by sending making him go bankrupt, sending him jail nd few other things here n there, he repaid everything what RV did. RV also took it from him without whining or taunting or blaming him (like he did🀒)

With mental hospital track he became the main evil. Nd the track after that he really looked like a cold villain..
Accidentally causing Ranveer's death is ok, as Ranveer's karma was coming back in a way. But he deserved his share of punishment😑 instead he tries to put sindoor on Sahiba during Ranveer's funeral😲 n Sahiba is ok with it 😑

what a butchery of a sweet character

Thushi thumbnail
Adituu u knw I really dont know wat made CVs kill RV nd D roam freely

yes I didnt lyked RV when he killed Jazz dad but then that was an accident what made me actually hate him was the way he maipulated nd sent D jail blackmailed S u knw .. Thats why i wanted him in jail

but can sumone pls explain me why d wasnt punished .. because he is S true luv ?? wat he did with RV was crime man 😑