Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Lol haan she said that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But when Rahiba track started, she was so much in love with Ranveer that even if he said Sahiba from a far away place, she could sense it πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Funny thing is they gave scenes of eternal lovers to Rahiba, not Sajeet... All Rahiba tracks after marriage were abt Ranveer's repentance nd Rahiba growing as forcefully married couple to eternal lovers... But at the end she forgets everything n projects him as villian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think show writers changed in the third seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

@red this makes senseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Do u think ?? 🀣

I agree🀣 🀣
Mano.M thumbnail
Though I felt the script on the whole was inconsistent
It has to do with actors too
Inspite of being grey our heart goes out for RV
while it doesn't for the so called Mahans S and D
It would have been a diff case if Ashu played D
(he was offered D too and he chose RV naπŸ˜‰)
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

After givving such scenes how easily they made her move on ?? πŸ€” when i luk back at their journey i feel lyk asking why did u butcher her character this much πŸ˜† Infact i shouldnt call thier It was RV journey only .. HE deserved much better yeahhh CVs 😑

btw i got reminded of this there was preg track 2 na .. S with RV child he actually was ready to let go of her just before she annoced abt it nd later even requested him to not to reveal it D .. Whenever D mocked him she did nothing but when RV react she stop him or give lecture 🀒

lol I still remember hw he get out of da Car 🀣 he luked soo funny πŸ˜†

Aditu i dont remember that dilogue now i mean her tears falling from my eyes when did he say that ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Haan it was Ranveer's journey of realising what true love is. Only his love was Rab se sona😳
Did u notice, when he walked on fire they said God has forgiven him? So RV was forgiven by God for his crimes.. but not by law.. that's something I liked nd if they jailed him, would have served well, but they killed him nd let Daljit roam freely , all thanks to S 😑

Haan dats one of my fav seq.. RV was abt to sacrifice his love n she calls him selfish like really😑... Nd wen in pain calls RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I forgave her for that as after he got declared dead, she was crying n repentingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thushu rem in mental hospital track when RV had ran from there but the docs got him back ... He was narrating to the female doc abt Sahiba. Here DNA report said Ranveer is dead so Sahiba was crying. Nd parallelly tears fell from RV's eyes so he told this to doc 😳😭
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Do u think ?? 🀣

Haan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

CutiepieAD thumbnail

thats the only gud thing we got from the show .. btw cant actually believe they spend so much money on this show πŸ˜† even sum big ph lyk mata shot only few scenes in abroad nd rest in set here RSSI was shot for few months na πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Exactly so much money for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But then RV'S first love London had to be shown properly na 😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Though I felt the script on the whole was inconsistent

It has to do with actors too
Inspite of being grey our heart goes out for RV
while it doesn't for the so called Mahans S and D
It would have been a diff case if Ashu played D
(he was offered D too and he chose RV naπŸ˜‰)

If he played D, RV wouldn't have got the tracks we mentioned here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
D would have got in London.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
As it was the CVs who were obsessed with Ashish, more than RV n Daljit with SahibaπŸ˜†

Daljit was also grey. He too did despicable things, worst was sending RV to asylum. But he never got any scene like RV got, like playing with fingers and then his eyes ufff!!! And his scenes where he manipulates jazz. Again Ashu's eyes 😳... D didn't get these scenes with Sahiba during mental Ranveer track... That's why don't hate him πŸ˜†
Moreover I think Ashu had inputs in making RV convincing. He actually said that he took down notes on the psych of the character and gave it to CVs
maybe that's the reason his parts, dialogues were convincing... If he played Daljit, would have done it for him naπŸ˜†

Anyways CVs too need to be given credit. Thy wrote a nice multiple shaded character😊
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

If he played D, RV wouldn't have got the tracks we mentioned here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
D would have got in London.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
As it was the CVs who were obsessed with Ashish, more than RV n Daljit with SahibaπŸ˜†

Daljit was also grey. He too did despicable things, worst was sending RV to asylum. But he never got any scene like RV got, like playing with fingers and then his eyes ufff!!! And his scenes where he manipulates jazz. Again Ashu's eyes 😳... D didn't get these scenes with Sahiba during mental Ranveer track...

Moreover I think Ashu had inputs in making RV convincing. He actually said that he took down notes on the psych of the character and gave it to CVs
maybe that's the reason his parts, dialogues were convincing... If he played Daljit, would have done it for him naπŸ˜†

Anyways CVs too need to be given credit. Thy wrote a nice multiple shaded character😊

@red just imagine those scenes with D
Sorry I can't stop laughing🀣

CutiepieAD thumbnail
^^ Lol don't wanna imagine please 🀣
Btw don't u think when RV was bad, he got scenes like a perfect contemporary Ravan. When he was good he got scenes perfect scenes like perfect contemporary RamπŸ˜²πŸ˜† that's why all feelings of love n hate reserved for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Never hated or love other characters in that show lol
Mano.M thumbnail

^^ Lol don't wanna imagine please 🀣

Btw don't u think when RV was bad, he got scenes like a perfect contemporary Ravan. When he was good he got scenes perfect scenes like perfect contemporary RamπŸ˜²πŸ˜† that's why all feelings of love n hate reserved for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Never hated or love other characters in that show lol

U started with ur parallelsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†