Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Lol haan she said that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But when Rahiba track started, she was so much in love with Ranveer that even if he said Sahiba from a far away place, she could sense it πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Funny thing is they gave scenes of eternal lovers to Rahiba, not Sajeet... All Rahiba tracks after marriage were abt Ranveer's repentance nd Rahiba growing as forcefully married couple to eternal lovers... But at the end she forgets everything n projects him as villian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think show writers changed in the third seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

bold thats why S nd D story didnt work πŸ˜† yes remember that forshadowing track after marriage πŸ˜† R accepting S child nd working under D (btw D as businessman was such rofling moment for me 🀣 )
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail

But if he can do so much for her, why can't she?! 😭😑

very simple he is not her true luv πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

bold thats why S nd D story didnt work πŸ˜† yes remember that forshadowing track after marriage πŸ˜† R accepting S child nd working under D (btw D as businessman was such rofling moment for me 🀣 )

Haan that's what! RaHiba scenes were of eternal lovers. .. Sahiba calling Ranveeerrr and RV sensing and saying Sahibaaa... Lol even Parud didn't get this much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For Hubby to accept wife's baby is the last stage of Mahanta but here it was first step. After that he literally have Agni parisksha for her 😲 which hubby does that? Even FLs except Sita don't give AP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And then by the mental hospital track toh they were certified Heer Ranjha lovers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranveer saying "her tears falling form my eyes" 😲😳

Now this sounds like a joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And RaHiba track gave them max trps. Almost 2.7 they got with this if I am not wrong😲... All this was fake? Or just utilising Ashu's acting skills

Lol haan Daljit couldn't play the tycoon lol he looked funny irritatingπŸ˜†
Then too RV was stealing and looked like the winner πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Daljit couldn't even play psycho lover well... Ashu played the grey shade so nicely that I want more of negative CharacterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

very simple he is not her true luv πŸ˜†

In that track he was her true luv na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

In that track he was her true luv na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For S D was her true luv foreverrr maybe even before she was born dont ask hw πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

For S D was her true luv foreverrr maybe even before she was born dont ask hw πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Well if she had by chance been with Daljit, Would have said Ranveer is her true love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anyway whatever they did with their story , who cares.. πŸ˜†
They used Ashu as an actor inside out, gave him so many tracks to experiment... So many shades to play and of course 3 characters
His character was a unique one 😳
What else do we wantπŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Haan that's what! RaHiba scenes were of eternal lovers. .. Sahiba calling Ranveeerrr and RV sensing and saying Sahibaaa... Lol even Parud didn't get this much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For Hubby to accept wife's baby is the last stage of Mahanta but here it was first step. After that he literally have Agni parisksha for her 😲 which hubby does that? Even FLs except Sita don't give AP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And then by the mental hospital track toh they were certified Heer Ranjha lovers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranveer saying "her tears falling form my eyes" 😲😳

Now this sounds like a joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And RaHiba track gave them max trps. Almost 2.7 they got with this if I am not wrong😲... All this was fake? Or just utilising Ashu's acting skills

Lol haan Daljit couldn't play the tycoon lol he looked funny irritatingπŸ˜†
Then too RV was stealing and looked like the winner πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Daljit couldn't even play psycho lover well... Ashu played the grey shade so nicely that I want more of negative CharacterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After givving such scenes how easily they made her move on ?? πŸ€” when i luk back at their journey i feel lyk asking why did u butcher her character this much πŸ˜† Infact i shouldnt call thier It was RV journey only .. HE deserved much better yeahhh CVs 😑

btw i got reminded of this there was preg track 2 na .. S with RV child he actually was ready to let go of her just before she annoced abt it nd later even requested him to not to reveal it D .. Whenever D mocked him she did nothing but when RV react she stop him or give lecture 🀒

lol I still remember hw he get out of da Car 🀣 he luked soo funny πŸ˜†

Aditu i dont remember that dilogue now i mean her tears falling from my eyes when did he say that ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail

Well if she had by chance been with Daljit, Would have said Ranveer is her true love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Do u think ?? 🀣
Thushi thumbnail

Anyway whatever they did with their story , who cares.. πŸ˜†

They used Ashu as an actor inside out, gave him so many tracks to experiment... So many shades to play and of course 3 characters
His character was a unique one 😳
What else do we wantπŸ˜†

thats the only gud thing we got from the show .. btw cant actually believe they spend so much money on this show πŸ˜† even sum big ph lyk mata shot only few scenes in abroad nd rest in set here RSSI was shot for few months na πŸ˜²πŸ˜†