Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

I would have enjoyed sum 50 epis of Cute RaHiba than 232 epis torture .. πŸ˜† they should have shown RV struggle in london nd then cuming back to sahiba nd they reunion a finite show .. nd S D story could have been like marriage aranged by family nd her struggle hw to stop her marriage πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

But then Ashu wouldn't have done the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

really i luved her in the beginning nd their scenes were cutu donno why they spoiled the whole show .. espl s falling for d was 😳

In the beginning she was a strong girl, who took such a bold decision to go to London. Though I don't support it fully, but yeah I will true Rab se Sona ishk is that.
And we all know Ranveer hadn't ditched her, he was always in love.

Her falling for someone else is like a wife falling for someone else n ditching hubby (as it was a very long relationship) . And she even went physical with Daljit. Ranveer's insecurities were proved right. Still he forgave her. Did she forgive him? 😑 what did she do for him? 😑

Still she gives lectures to Ranveer like he is a haivaan who married a married woman , separated eternal lovers 😑
Anyway when RV was wrong these excuses from Sahiba can be considered.. but when Ranveer became selfless lover? That time too she lies and goes to Daljit and then finally forgives him for accidentally causing Ranveer's death, n sending to asylum πŸ₯±

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

But then Ashu wouldn't have done the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats right partu but then at leadst D nd S track could have been diff right .. πŸ˜† that really spoiled whole story they could have shown him falling for S nd later moving n if Rahiba were the end game fateh track could have been season two with diff story not the same triangle we got πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Really RaHiba was one cute couple
Till she found D🀒😑

Found toh ok , loving for few days is ok
But telling her son's that their step father is villain and the real villain who led to their fathers death is true lover πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘

She did this with the hubby who did max for her n supposedly she spent the max time with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atleast had the basic decency of calling Fateh new love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

That looking for roles part I don't believeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Here u have to apply Rudy formula
"Mai kabhi kabhi jhoot bhi bolta hoon"🀣
During TNNZ IV he said that he hasn't selected any fiction
But what did he say during SKR promotions
SKR was offered to him a year before an
It's actually a good thing about him
We don't know if he has committed a show or not
unless it's confirmed and promo is about to air
which avoids any possible heartbreaksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan we can't guess when it comes to him... But still he first time gave a definite time period, dunno why.. what happened to soon???!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€’
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

In the beginning she was a strong girl, who took such a bold decision to go to London. Though I don't support it fully, but yeah I will true Rab se Sona ishk is that.
And we all know Ranveer hadn't ditched her, he was always in love.

Her falling for someone else is like a wife falling for someone else n ditching hubby (as it was a very long relationship) . And she even went physical with Daljit. Ranveer's insecurities were proved right. Still he forgave her. Did she forgive him? 😑 what did she do for him? 😑

Still she gives lectures to Ranveer like he is a haivaan who married a married woman , separated eternal lovers 😑
Anyway when RV was wrong these excuses from Sahiba can be considered.. but when Ranveer became selfless lover? That time too she lies and goes to Daljit and then finally forgives him for accidentally causing Ranveer's death, n sending to asylum πŸ₯±

eternal luvers 🀣🀣 I dont knw wat even got i mean D nd S was that luv story ... πŸ˜† Espl S moving on was a joke πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

I would have enjoyed sum 50 epis of Cute RaHiba than 232 epis torture .. πŸ˜† they should have shown RV struggle in london nd then cuming back to sahiba nd they reunion a finite show .. nd S D story could have been like marriage aranged by family nd her struggle hw to stop her marriage πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

That will be too simple as a story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Whatever they gave was good. Only Sahiba after Ranveer repented fully and Daljit became evil, should have remained true to Ranveer.
Ranveer should have been jailed for few years and Sahiba should have waited. After RV gave so many tests for her love, it should have been her turn to do something for him I.e wait ...
Her bua waited for her hubby na, why can't she when he did so much for her 😑

Ashu said RV was supposed to be like that only. So if Sahiba hadn't fallen for someone else initially, RV'a character couldn't have been justified... πŸ˜†
So good that she was like that , confused soul πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

That will be too simple as a story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Whatever they gave was good. Only Sahiba after Ranveer repented fully and Daljit became evil, should have remained true to Ranveer.
Ranveer should have been jailed for few years and Sahiba should have waited. After RV gave so many tests for her love, it should have been her turn to do something for him I.e wait ...
Her bua waited for her hubby na, why can't she when he did so much for her 😑

Ashu said RV was supposed to be like that only. So if Sahiba hadn't fallen for someone else initially, RV'a character couldn't have been justified... πŸ˜†
So good that she was like that , confused soul πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that simple story is better than the triangle we got .. espl the two confused souls story πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Abt sending RV jail i too wanted that could have been better ending for him than killing him 😑 lol she is not mahan na to wait for him πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

eternal luvers 🀣🀣 I dont knw wat even got i mean D nd S was that luv story ... πŸ˜† Espl S moving on was a joke πŸ˜†

Lol haan she said that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But when Rahiba track started, she was so much in love with Ranveer that even if he said Sahiba from a far away place, she could sense it πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Funny thing is they gave scenes of eternal lovers to Rahiba, not Sajeet... All Rahiba tracks after marriage were abt Ranveer's repentance nd Rahiba growing as forcefully married couple to eternal lovers... But at the end she forgets everything n projects him as villian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think show writers changed in the third seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜•
CutiepieAD thumbnail

that simple story is better than the triangle we got .. espl the two confused souls story πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Abt sending RV jail i too wanted that could have been better ending for him than killing him 😑 lol she is not mahan na to wait for him πŸ˜†

But if he can do so much for her, why can't she?! 😭😑