Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

bertdsouSo Sunday night, another full house at 'Gandhi the musical'.. N it got a thousand times Better with my Best friends there with me.. Thank u @ashish30sharma84 @archanataide n @ajay7329 for coming.. glad yll enjoyed the evening.. post Gandhi party awaits us..
#gandhithemusical #ncpa #nofilter#musical

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<h1><font size="3">bertdsou</font><font size="2">So Sunday night, another full house at 'Gandhi the musical'.. N it got a thousand times Better with my Best friends there with me.. Thank u@ashish30sharma84@archanataiden@ajay7329for coming.. glad yll enjoyed the evening.. post Gandhi party awaits us..
#gandhithemusical#ncpa#nofilter#musical</font></h1>

Wow finally we got a picture ๐Ÿ˜›

But does that mean he was not hiding for his next show ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is the next show news not coming any soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Wow finally we got a picture ๐Ÿ˜›

But does that mean he was not hiding for his next show ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is the next show news not coming any soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same feelings๐Ÿ˜ญ
But why is he loosing so much weight
that too in break
Vdvisa thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966ff">Same feelings๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966ff">But why is he loosing so much weight</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966ff">that too in break</font>

Hmmm...something to ponder and keep our hopes ๐Ÿ˜•
Mano.M thumbnail

Hmmm...something to ponder and keep our hopes ๐Ÿ˜•

Also why to have such long hair, beard and mooch in such hot summer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Also why to have such long hair, beard and mooch in such hot summer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

We have to connect the dots...reminds me of Radharavi dialogue in Annamalai 'kanakka kooti kazhichu paaru sariya varum' (mathlab - do the math it will be right)
Mano.M thumbnail
Some fans really...๐Ÿคข
They were asking Archu to iron Ashu's cloths
(comments on yesterday's musical pic)
Ashu replied๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • ashish30sharma84It isn't wifes duty to iron husbands shirts,if any suggestion address it to me and everytime you see a photo it isn't like we stepping out of vanity..we too have bad hair days,oily faces and silhouettes on our clothes..we too are just like everybody,just like you lovelies..
Mano.M thumbnail
  • ashish30sharma84..and the play was awesomely choreographed and performed..a must see for children as it gives an exact peak down our freedom struggle and into the life of mahatma @bertdsou ''
Vdvisa thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Some fans really...๐Ÿคข</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">They were asking Archu to iron Ashu's cloths</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">(comments on yesterday's musical pic)</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">Ashu replied๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>
  • <font size="2">ashish30sharma84It isn't wifes duty to iron husbands shirts,if any suggestion address it to me and everytime you see a photo it isn't like we stepping out of vanity..we too have bad hair days,oily faces and silhouettes on our clothes..we too are just like everybody,just like you lovelies..</font>

Don't know how someone can comment like that but I like Ashish's reply though very protective and to the point and gives the true fact...closing it with lovelies ๐Ÿ˜†

It is very demanding to be a public personality, they are being watched with innumerable eyes always and there is very less chances to make every one happy
Mano.M thumbnail

Don't know how someone can comment like that but I like Ashish's reply though very protective and to the point and gives the true fact...closing it with lovelies ๐Ÿ˜†

It is very demanding to be a public personality, they are being watched with innumerable eyes always and there is very less chances to make every one happy

Some even ask him to convert Religion
Mostly Ashu tackels them with good replies
Like when they asked him to convert to their religion
He said"I just want to be a Human"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†