Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: youliveonlyonce

<font size="3">Just wondering ...all fangaalz have read the book already...</font>

<font size="3">wud they give write ups a day before the episode is telecasted??</font>

Shruthi even if we intended to give writeup the book has more room for lot of additional fiction. And with our hero we will not know what to expect
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Wow since RR. Good to have you back...can I call you Varshu. I am Visa.

Yes Visa..u can call me Varshu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its good to be back...we girls have known each other for years๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats it for today Mano...will be back tomorrow..๐Ÿคฃ
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Shruthi even if we intended to give writeup the book has more room for lot of additional fiction. And with our hero we will not know what to expect

๐Ÿ˜†Hi Visa...
I was just joking...
Now they have to change..๐Ÿ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varshu27

Thats it for today Mano...will be back tomorrow..๐Ÿคฃ

En innaiya word limit mudunchi poocha!?๐Ÿ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Bahubali 2 inspired Prithvi Vallabh to have Sonarika Bhadoria and Ashish Sharma in the lead

It seems like the success of Bahubali 2 has motivated makers to come up with TV versions

By Shweta Mahesh | Published: May 8, 2017 9:42 am

Seems like all TV channels are out to recreate the mega success of Bahubali-2 on TV. We told you that Star Plus making Aarambh' and now the news is that Sony TV's upcoming big budget extravaganza Prithvi Vallabh' is also inspired from Bahubali. The show will have Ashish Sharma from Siya Ke Ram playing the lead role similar to that of Bahubali. Sonarika Bhadoria who played Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev will play Devsena in the show.

Touted as the next big budget TV show Prithvi Vallabh is been produced by Aniruddh Pathak . He was the creative mind behind shows like Mahadev and Siya Ke Ram for Star TV network. Aniruddh has now turned independent producer and Prithvi Vallabh is his first venture on Sony Entertainment Television. The show is again a mix of Game Of Thrones with Bahubali in look and feel. The initial shoot of the show will start in Bhopal with a major outdoor schedule. Later, the show will be shot in Mumbai at an elaborate set that's been built in Naigaon Mumbai. The casting of the show is being done by famous Bollywood casting director Mukesh Chhabra.

Ashish Sharma who had worked with Anirudh in Siya Ke Ram has been already chosen to play the lead in the show. His personality and well built physique suits the part of a Bahubali like Prabhas. He is working hard on his physique and looks. He had played a Bahubali in his maiden show Gunahon Ka Devta and later a warrior in Chandragupta Maurya. Ashish is a trained martial arts expert and has learned sword fighting during Chandragupta Maurya. He is also famous for his role of Rudra in Rangrasiya on Colors.

Sonarika who played the first Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev had quit TV after she was replaced in Devon Ke Dev -Mahadev'. She tried her hand in films but was unsuccessful and now is back to doing TV again. Her pretty looks and prior experience of being a part of costume drama like Mahadev worked in her favor. This time she is playing a warrior princess and going through a rigorous action packed schedule.

Search is on to play the antagonist that is Rana Daggubati's role on the show. Many senior actresses are been considered to play the role of Rajmata in the show. The story is a mix of Game of Thrones and Bahubali so many characters will be important part of the show. With Game of Thrones being a worldwide success and now Bahubali, the fantasy genre is the new formula TV makers are all set to adapt. Anyways on TV, fantasy shows always get a good response and with the latest formula that's been successful. We will see many more Bahubali inspirations will be seen in the coming months.

Really? Inspired from Bahubali?? That will be actually great.
Arambh can have resemblance as it's from the same writer ...

Btw really flattered the way they praised Ashu ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Did I hear Ashu has already played Bahubali in GKD ? Wow! This article writer remembers that Bhaiyya ji was called Bahubali ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

So that pic was at Bhopal, hope so ๐Ÿ˜›
It could be that Ashu is keeping beard for the prisoner look ๐Ÿ˜†
And will have a different look (mooch)as the Royal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
ok too much speculations๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Sure girls. But this month every weekend I am tied up with one thing or other. So it will take some time for sure. Bahubali I will give as soon as possible.

Shruthi di please write on Bahubali. U can draw parallels with MB n Ramayana too n noone will stop u here ๐Ÿ˜‰
Infact Bahubali and Devsena love story reminded us abt SiRa. Maybe due to the same writer...
And u can write abt PV too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi bahubali has parallels of MB that I had felt in part 1 itself. And yes analysis will cover MB, because reviewing Bahubali without touching MB is impossible.
Why are they telling Aarambh and PV inspired from Bahubali. Let both of them stand as its own.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ashish and Sonarika head to Bikaner to shoot historical show

Richa Shukla| TNN | May 9, 2017, 09.15 AM ISTAshish and Sonarika head to Bikaner to shoot historical show
Rajasthan's temperatures might be soaring by the day , but there's no dearth of celeb presence in the state.After Sunil Grover and Urvashi Rautela, who were here last week, we spotted TV actors Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria at the Jaipur airport on Sunday afternoon.

Ashish, who is best known for playing Lord Ram in Siya Ke Ram, and Sonarika - the original Parvati in the show Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev - headed to Bikaner via road where they are shooting for an upcoming historical show. But what caught us by surprise were Ashish's long tresses, which revealed his look in the new show.
Ashish is reportedly playing the lead role of Prithvi Vallabh, the ruler of Malwa region in Madhya Pradesh. He, however, refused to divulge any detail. "It's a magnum opus - that's all I can share now. We will soon announce it," he said.

Sonarika, who had quit the mythological show back in 2013, is making a comeback with this serial. According to sources, the cast is here till May 10.

CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi bahubali has parallels of MB that I had felt in part 1 itself. And yes analysis will cover MB, because reviewing Bahubali without touching MB is impossible.

Why are they telling Aarambh and PV inspired from Bahubali. Let both of them stand as its own.

Till Padmavati releases all the histro fantasy shows will be inspired from Bahubali, once Padmavati releases, all will be inspired from that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Even many people said SKR is like Bahubali๐Ÿ˜†
So these comparisons people keep making.

Though I don't mind if PV is inspired from BB ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes Shruthi di Bahubali has a lot of portion comparable to MB n Ramayana to some extent. Bhallaldev is like Dury n Sivagami is like Bhishma to some extent. I maybe wrong here , would like to hear from u. :)