Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
bharadwaj directs ram to chitrakoot. 😊
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

I don't know about the authenticity of this article

But an interesting oneπŸ˜›

It is generally believed that Lord Ram is blue back in Color.

Ladies in Tami Nadu has a Name for this color, Rama Blue.

It is a mix of Blue and Black.

Lord Ram with Hanuman.

Valmiki Describes Rama's Complexion thus.

"Hanuman to Sita.

dundubhi svana nirghoShaH snigdha varNaH prataapavaan |
samaH sama vibhakta ango varNam shyaamam samaashritaH || 5-35-16

16. dundubhisvananirghoSaH= He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum; snigdhavarNah= He has a shining skin; prataapavaan= He is full of splendour; samaH= He is square-built; samavibhaktaaN^gaH= His limbs are symmetrically built; samaashritaH= He is endowed with; shyaamam varNam= a dark-brown complexion.

"He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum. He has a shining skin. He is full of splendour. He is square-built. His limbs are built symmetrically. He is endowed with a dark-brown complexion."Sundara Kanda Sarga 35 Sloka 16.

Rama, whose face is like the full moon, of dark brown complexion, whose collar-bone is invisible (because of its being covered with flesh), a conqueror of foes, whose arms descend to his knees, whose eyes resemble lotuses, the elder brother of Lakshmana, who takes initiative in speaking and expresses with sweetness, truthful of speech and possessed of extra ordinary strength, is benevolent to all, delightfully charming as the moon, that tiger among men, as mighty as an elephant in rut, that great car-warrior, will surely adorn the woods, while roaming through them..

(Valmiki Ramayan - Book II : Ayodhya Kanda - Book of Ayodhya: Chapter 48.)

There is a doubt.

Rama was born in Ayodhya, in North India where they are fair skinned.

Rama, Dark-brown?'

Dravidians have this complexion.

Yet another twist.

""In the four yugas"Satya, Tret, Dvpara and Kali"the Lord incarnates in four colors: white, red, black and yellow respectively. These are the colors of the incarnations in different millenniums.
" Madhya 20.330

The yugas are known as Satya-yuga, Treta-yuga, Dvapara-yuga andKali-yuga. The incarnations of each yuga are of different color. The colors are white, red, black and yellow. In the Dvapara-yuga, Lord Krsna in black color appeared, and in the Kali-yuga Lord Caitanya in yellow color appeared.
-Purport Srimad Bhagavatam 1.3.5.

One has to take Valmiki's word as final,

Citation.

http://www.indiadivine.org/content/topic/976222-what-color-is-ramachandra/

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/sundara/sarga35/sundara_35_frame.htm

http://www.livinghindu.com/whiteness-complexion-skin-color/

Image Credit.

http://www.santabanta.com/photos/lord-rama/9102039.htm

Thanks for the article Mano.And yes,we have to take Valmiki's word for it.That's the most authentic source afterall
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Come to think of it
The makeup man is working with Ashu for 4 years now
So he has also come to Hyderabad with Ashu😲
That's so sweet
Then he must also be barely going home too
Ashu has long time association with his staffs
Ashu is sweet enough for his Makeup man to follow himπŸ˜‰

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajshrip

i am going to rewatch shatru's scene, me too happy. after so long we will see manthara suffering for the poison she created in everyone's lives.

Yes Satru was star today ⭐️ He was like a mad bull today.. Kicking everything .. For a moment i thought will he kick Manthara too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Manthara ki toh aise ki taisi kar di πŸ˜† in the end manthara creepy dialouge 😲 manthara ki sacch mucch satak gayi thi.. πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
My Pleasure, Raji and AshiπŸ˜ƒ
rajshrip thumbnail

Come to think of it

That's so sweet

so true mano. it shows how ashu is such a nice person. everyone who knows him loves him and is loyal to him.

i bet ashu looks after his staff so well.
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Naina-

Yes Satru was star today ⭐️ He was like a mad bull today.. Kicking everything .. For a moment i thought will he kick Manthara too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Manthara ki toh aise ki taisi kar di πŸ˜† in the end manthara creepy dialouge 😲 manthara ki sacch mucch satak gayi thi.. πŸ˜†

I equally enjoyed the way he spoke to KKπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Satru all the wayπŸ˜‰
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Come to think of it</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">The makeup man is working with Ashu for 4 years now</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">So he has also come to Hyderabad with Ashu😲</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">That's so sweet</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Then he must also be barely going home too</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Ashu has long time association with his staffs</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Ashu is sweet enough for his Makeup man to follow himπŸ˜‰</font>

That's really sweet..

Once you friend with Ashu means.. You will stuck with him like glue forever..:) Love this quality in Ashu πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
rajshrip thumbnail

I equally enjoyed the way he spoke to KKπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Satru all the wayπŸ˜‰

me too enjoyed that part. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shatru did look very angry 😊

i loved precap too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail

Come to think of it

That's so sweet

Thats our Ashu,Mano⭐️.If anyone ever gets associatef with him,they will never wish to leave him😳