Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

love this picture of siya ram
486792 thumbnail
Guys I have a question.Why is Lord Ram's skin colour blue in all the pictures??I know that Lord Krishna was dark skinned but was Lord Ram too??And if they were dark skinned then why blue??
rajshrip thumbnail
Ashi all pictures i have seen portray ram in blue. I think this is because he is dark skinned. i don't know any more than this.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajshrip

Ashi all pictures i have seen portray ram in blue. I think this is because he is dark skinned. i don't know any more than this.

Does blue represent dark skin?? Calendar art has Lord Krishna with dark and blue skin and Lord Ram and Lord Vishnu are blue skinned most of the time
Edited by Astoria - 8 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
this is sati anusuya ashram in chitrakoot
rajshrip thumbnail
This is where i went to
Bharat Milap Temple
The magnificent Bharat Milap Temple is a place where Bharat (one of the younger brothers of Lord Rama) came to meet Lord Ram and offered him the kingdom of Ayodhya. According to mythological stories, the meeting between the two brothers was so overwhelming that even the stones melted. Their footprints can still be seen engraved in the stones. I was told by my guide that in the months of October and November, a fair is organized every year. The fair is known by the name Bharat Milap Mela', which is celebrated with great pomp and enthusiasm. Thousands of devotees and visitors come here to participate in the fair and see the vivid cultural heritage of the sacred city.
Edited by rajshrip - 8 years ago
486792 thumbnail

this is sati anusuya ashram in chitrakoot

Sati Anasuya,the mother of Dattatreya
rajshrip thumbnail
Ashi yes she is the mother of guru Dattatreya
486792 thumbnail

This is where i went to

Bharat Milap Temple
The magnificent Bharat Milap Temple is a place where Bharat (one of the younger brothers of Lord Rama) came to meet Lord Ram and offered him the kingdom of Ayodhya. According to mythological stories, the meeting between the two brothers was so overwhelming that even the stones melted. Their footprints can still be seen engraved in the stones. I was told by my guide that in the months of October and November, a fair is organized every year. The fair is known by the name Bharat Milap Mela', which is celebrated with great pomp and enthusiasm. Thousands of devotees and visitors come here to participate in the fair and see the vivid cultural heritage of the sacred city.

Wow Raji!!I wish to visit this place someday
rajshrip thumbnail
ashi you will get the chance to visit the place.😊 i would love to go again too. ram bharat footprints are very touching.