Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi rakhi 🤗 today is going to be very emotional episode
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Rajji 🤗 yes today ...will be too emotional
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Epi start with Trio came near a river when Siya asked about the place n Ram said this is pure place... n described the beauty of the place..how Ganga n Jamuna mixed up...n said like u sacrifice ur happiness n u mixed up our all pain n happiness n ur love sacrifice submission make our love is true divine...
Siya shocked n blushed...there someone called Ram ...a sage came there with his ppl...
Rishi Vardwaj came n said with my devotion I came to know about u trio..n Trio greet Rishi who bless them ...the place is prayag n invite them to their Ashram
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
aww siya blushed. i want to see ram blush too
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
King D crying for K n came to K's room n said everything is finished n S n K hold him n said our Ram left us forever...for me ur ram left for exile n our DIL Siya also left us n I req begged KK but she didn't listen...Pls forgive me..S n K cried...
There at forest...Trio notice a dear wounded n they felt worried n SiRa came near to that dear...n caress the body..n Siya asked what happen n Rishi said Dear left his family n trying our best to save but ..Ram look shocked n guess something Siya cried n pls have to do something have to save her life .
K console D at ayodhya..D said my promise is my fault my sin my mistake which I have given to KK's father...For KK's love n I forget u both K n Sumitra n n this is my punishment.
K nodded no when Ram notice Ram
SoniRita thumbnail
wow so beautiful caps I love der smile aww
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Epi start with Trio came near a river when Siya asked about the place n Ram said this is pure place... n described the beauty of the place..how Ganga n Jamuna mixed up...n said like u sacrifice ur happiness n u mixed up our all pain n happiness n ur love sacrifice submission make our love is true divine...

Siya shocked n blushed...there someone called Ram ...a sage came there with his ppl...
Rishi Vardwaj came n said with my devotion I came to know about u trio..n Trio greet Rishi who bless them ...the place is prayag n invite them to their Ashram

awww so sweet Ram's words and Siya blush hehe
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
but K n S didn't see...anything..
there at Ashram when Siya said see how much pain he is feeling Ram said its the separation from his family..his life depends on his family his near ones...can save but if one time he can meet his near ones...Ram Siya crying..n Ram said but...his pain will not give him chance to meet his near ones..this time We can only give him affection..
there at Ayodhya D felt Ram when K n S see nothing n k said there is nothing , its ur illusion n D remember the Curse...