Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_ram

I think it was made on a light note by archana. Someone commented on her not putting make-up when she had a date with her handsome hubby ashish 😳. Archana has a good sense of humor and smart.
Even ashish commented that he likes archana's inner beauty. There are lot of people obsessed with fair skin.

hi Megna πŸ€—
It's a result of reading too much inbtw lines
Even normal tweets they find new meaningπŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Naina-

congo for the new AT.πŸ₯³

how r u all Ram bhakto.. missed you allπŸ€—

Missed u too NainaπŸ€—πŸ€—
Did u see the seg todayπŸ˜‰
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Missed u too Naina</font>πŸ€—πŸ€—
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Did u see the seg todayπŸ˜‰</font>

The first thing in the morning i did ..take a lesson on make up from Ashu.. How heknows everything in details πŸ˜† πŸ˜† when he said about lipstick .. " humhare show mein koi mard lipstick ni lagata.. Please huh".. I remember youR tweet to him.. πŸ˜†
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was beginning to wonder what happened, some fans are so naive, lol the no makeup teet was too funny
Mano.M thumbnail

The first thing in the morning i did ..take a lesson on make up from Ashu.. How heknows everything in details πŸ˜† πŸ˜† when he said about lipstick .. " humhare show mein koi mard lipstick ni lagata.. Please huh".. I remember youR tweet to him.. πŸ˜†

Naina, that day he addressed us as "Dearies"
Varshu just fell in love with that word🀣

Poor make up man
He became the target for all of our frustration
It's just the VFX that make their lips look so pink

But I still want to know if it was the same person
Who does the hair-stylingπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Naina, that day he addressed us as "Dearies"</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Varshu just fell in love with that word🀣</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Poor make up man</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">He became the target for all of our frustration</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">It's just the VFX that make their lips look so pink</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">But I still want to know if it was the same person</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">DO does the hair-stylingπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bichara make up man ko kitni dant padi fans se πŸ˜† you know wat from last two episode i am loving Ashu look.. He is looking choo cute these days.. πŸ˜› His dimple chin is so prominent .. And his pink lips.. 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

[

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bichara make up man ko kitni dant padi fans se πŸ˜† you know wat from last two episode i am loving Ashu look.. He is looking choo cute these days.. πŸ˜› His dimple chin is so prominent .. And his pink lips.. 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Yes last two were good😳
He looks cute
But don't u think he will loose weight in coming days
To show the impact of Vanvas
Afterall it's AshuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail
Hi my friendsπŸ€—
I am dancing in happiness right now.Coz I have found out that Ashu and I have something in common😳
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Hi my friendsπŸ€—

I am dancing in happiness right now.Coz I have found out that Ashu and I have something in common😳

And what is that?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail

And what is that?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sherlock!!!πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1